Turntable supply - Vestax Counterweight needed.

DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I recently got a two turntables as a part of a big collection pickup and one of them is a Vestax PDX A-1 which would make a great gift for my buddy, it's just missing the counterweight. Vestaxpro has a message board for stuff like this and the admin told another user he could contact Japan to get one. Anyone know of any online supply places i could order one from or any place in Philly I could swing through for random parts?

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I recently got a two turntables as a part of a big collection pickup and one of them is a Vestax PDX A-1 which would make a great gift for my buddy, it's just missing the counterweight. Vestaxpro has a message board for stuff like this and the admin told another user he could contact Japan to get one.

Anyone know of any online supply places i could order one from or any place in Philly I could swing through for random parts?

Check Armands in Philly.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Are they still open? I thought they were closed/closing. Phone just rings and rings over there.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Are they still open? I thought they were closed/closing. Phone just rings and rings over there.

I know they stopped selling LP's but I thought they were still going to sell equipment. I could be wrong though.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Cool. I'll try them again later in the day.

Thanks man, out with the winter brews in the with the spring.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    try Labcabin.com or see if you can jack one from guitar center, if there isn't a floor model they could probably order you one...but prepare to wait about a month.