Bermuda Triangle: Stupid Rare Folk/Psych Weirdo LP

FrequencyFrequency 115 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Found this a few days ago for 50 cents, listened to it - not my thing. Decided to check popsike, woahhhhh apparently stupid rare. Lesson learned: Never underestimate what crazy folk/psych collectors will pay for a private press.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    sell that shizz

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    Yo!!!!

This post has made my week.

I have this shit...not to mention its autographed! Never thought is was worth anything.....just kept it for the cover art.

If I recall correctly I picked this up a while back digging with Twoply and Asprin.

Thanks for the post.....time to get paid.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Lesson learned: Never underestimate what crazy folk/psych collectors will pay for a private press.

And they may have a few unopened shipment boxes from Seven-B, and thinking "no one would ever buy this crap".

Yeah, the psych collectors are as crazy as anyone else, the more out there the better.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    private press spiritual jazz=$50

private press psych-rock=$500

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Do you mean "Stoopid raer"?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    private press spiritual jazz=$50

private press psych-rock=$500

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

If I recall correctly I picked this up a while back digging with Twoply and Asprin.

I recall me telling you to pick it up and thus will in the future recall how you split the profits of selling it

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I'm sayin' fluke on that $461 auction just last year a signed one went for $147. Could it's stock really have gone up that much in 1 year?

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    I was looking for that cos it had an Aerosmith cover or something. Averages about 200 smackers I think.

• FrequencyFrequency 115 Posts
    yeah thats what im hopin to get, though 400 would be pretty damn nice.

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    If I can get 4 bills for this joint.......we'll be swimming in Patron & Hacienda del Cristero come this August.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Sometimes Popsike is only good for documenting "flukes". Rainbowrecords could probably get $400. Average joe thrift digger... $150.