SXSW at the friends of sound

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
hope to see you there.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dave....good to see you Thursday......sorry I couldn't hang out.....thanks for everything and I hope that box keeps you entertained for a while.

Note: If you're gonna be at SXSW you need to stop by FoS.....just the stuff Dave got in on Thursday alone was on the Tex-Mex-Funk-Rock tip.

• Dave....good to see you Thursday......sorry I couldn't hang out.....thanks for everything and I hope that box keeps you entertained for a while.

Note: If you're gonna be at SXSW you need to stop by FoS.....just the stuff Dave got in on Thursday alone was on the Tex-Mex-Funk-Rock tip.

hi rich. you remain the dudest of dudes. the only person who can deliver a box of records, that after my 15 years of digging, contains 90% records i've never seen before.

besides maybe ari. hi ari. sorry i haven't pm'ed about those SA jive 45s, busy with SXSW. any info on my malompo acetate? the troll stopped by again. no jazz, but led zepplin acetates.

C. C. Strut = sissy strut for those of you who don't speak tejano.

also new this week 400 golden era rap 12"

and 600 disco and disco rap 12"

oh, and free cocktails from 3pm - 7pm today in addition to the other happenings.

• and 600 disco and disco rap 12"

DUDE.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Get ready.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Late addition: I'll be playing Friday AND will be bringing even more disco 12"s hip-hop 12"s and R&B lps to the store. Hip-hop and Discophiles should definitely come through the shop this weekend.

DUDE.

Mike what time are your parties?

DUDE.

9PM - 2AM at Silhouette (718 Congress Ave).

Lookin' forward to spinning with you, nrich!
    M

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    and 600 disco and disco rap 12"

DUDE.

9PM - 2AM at Silhouette (718 Congress Ave).

Lookin' forward to spinning with you, nrich!
    M

likewise! should be a fun day