Female Answers & Diss Tracks

2»

Comments

• c) want to hear the Ghetto Gyrlz remake yet another song, this time "Live At the BBQ." At least they had good taste in picking songs to cover.

Can you upload this??

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

How about the female response to Oran Juice Jones' "Walking in the Rain"? I haven't heard that in over 20 years, and can't remember the artist.

Miss Thang - Thunder & Lightning

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    the female version of Ton Loc's Wild Thing. Are there more? I wanna know....

There are actually several female ansers to Wild Thing that I know of. The best by far, though, is The Mistress and DJ Madame E's "I Got Your Wild Thang". So many great lines in that one.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Bonus beat: male response to a female cut - No Pigeons by Sporty Thievz (answering No Scrubs/TLC)

Hey I'm into that too! lets go ahead and include these as well.......

Too Shorts Answer to My Neck, My back = My Dick, My Sack.

if memory serves, i have one with Elephant Man "my booty, my crack"

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Don't know if this counts but there was a "Reply to Freaky Tales" by "The Women in Freaky Tales" put out on 75 Girls.

• ScottScott 420 Posts

c) want to hear the Ghetto Gyrlz remake yet another song, this time "Live At the BBQ." At least they had good taste in picking songs to cover.

Can you upload this??

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytzude1zdx

Incidentally, one of the "Ghetto Gyrlz" was U-Neek, who would appear on Nine's second album and that Big Kap all-female posse cut.

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    I found my copy in 2004 for $2, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it again since. Can't imagine that it's too rare...or that there's much demand.

They had a full-length release from 1992 called "Ain't Takin' No Sh-t." I remember reading about it on the liner notes to Diamond D's first album, and spent waaaaay to much time tracking it down (this was the early 90's -- oh, how the internet has made things so much easier).

It's pretty forgettable, unless you

a) need a CD-quality version of "My Man's Playing Tricks on Me"

b) are a Diamond D completest, which means you probably already own that godawful Busy Bee album from 1992. I'm sorry that you have this in your collection.

c) want to hear the Ghetto Gyrlz remake yet another song, this time "Live At the BBQ." At least they had good taste in picking songs to cover.

haha. that Diamond completist applies to me. but at least the Busy Record is all in good fun. that track where he sings he wants to be animals to sneak under womens panties was funny. and there were some dope beats. but i agree its not a good album by a long shot