HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ STEF!

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Oh man that's funny. There's a graemlin waiting to happen here.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ MAN THE KID IS LOOKING BALD THESE DAYS. IM ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE BALDSTRUT THREAD.[/b]

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    That was sooo fun and I was glad I got to be a part of it. On the strength, DJ Centipede fucking KINGED that shit straight up. All the DJ dudes and dudettes in the place were on some

But yeah, gotta say peace to Stef, I feel like you should be presented with the key to the city or something. Only Stef could bring together a lineup of DJ's like that to play all 45's. It made me realize how used to using microwave I've gotten. Gotta keep that balance for sure!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ MAN THE KID IS LOOKING BALD THESE DAYS. IM ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE BALDSTRUT THREAD.[/b]

hahaha, yeah for real it looks like security guy can't pay attention to what crazy girl is saying 'cause he's too busy being mesmerized by your shiny domepiece!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    MAN THE KID

• On the strength, DJ Centipede fucking KINGED that shit straight up.

You ain't never lied.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Follow-up to the crazy chick story!

The homie Diane just sent out a bunch of pics from the night, including this one (the look on Sureshot's[/b] face says it all):

• Good good times. Thank you Stef, for letting us be a part of this dope event.