last night was awesome fun and radical

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    lol at Kirby Dominant

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

wow.. agro becky looks.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    l

That stack would probably make a nice down payment on a house...
    Who wants to guess its' popsike total?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    happy bday stef

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

lest we think P*trick was the only one regulating: this is the the back of my head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is a classic. the whole room hated this chick at this point and she was TOTALLY oblivious to the hat. I'm not sure who's more pissed here Ross or Neta. AND ROSS'S SHIRT = PERFECT TIMING!!!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Best birthday party of my life. THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who came out!! Getting old rules. I wish we had a recording. Whoooooo....!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Happy bday Stef, I need to check in on VE more!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I need to check in on VE more!

Me too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEF!!

B.

• I *know* that shit was bangin...

Happy BDay Stef!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    what the fuck did that girl say? I don't even know what the hell happened, all of a sudden ross is on the mic telling security to get her the fuck out of there.

• what the fuck did that girl say? I don't even know what the hell happened, all of a sudden ross is on the mic telling security to get her the fuck out of there.

No, no...she was saying that she had an emergency and she was asking for security. If Patrick hadn't mumbled in it in the mic ("Did he just say 'Susie' to the stage?"), I wouldn't have had to get on the mic. She said something like her brother was dying (oof), but I don't know what security--at the very back of the club--could have done for her.

I think she was just being dramatic, because once the security dude showed up, she seemed calm.

Anyway, shit was fun!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Ten bucks says this is how Moist looks when ANY female approaches him!

b/w

Happy birthday, Stef!

Herm

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    what the fuck did that girl say? I don't even know what the hell happened, all of a sudden ross is on the mic telling security to get her the fuck out of there.

No, no...she was saying that she had an emergency and she was asking for security. If Patrick hadn't mumbled in it in the mic ("Did he just say 'Susie' to the stage?"), I wouldn't have had to get on the mic. She said something like her brother was dying (oof), but I don't know what security--at the very back of the club--could have done for her.

I think she was just being dramatic, because once the security dude showed up, she seemed calm.

Anyway, shit was fun!

oh shit! i thought she said "it's an emergency" as in she has a request that was really urgent. and it seemed that she was being all aggro with patrick. i thought it was on some next-level "i want to hear this and i won't take no for an answer" deal. now i feel bad

thanks for the "editttthh headdd" on the mic, r*ss.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEF! The party looks live as hell. I wish i could have made it.

by the way, what's my man's name again?:

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Thanks!

That's DJ Centipede aka Mophono. His CD release party is tonight at Space Gallery!

http://www.spacegallerysf.com
    Saturday, March 10
    Tighten Up
    Mophono and CB records present the release of the much anticipated Tighten Up record.
    With DJ Platurn and special guests
    Mophono performing live

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stef. That looks like it was a fun night. I didn't even know about it.

Benji knows how to rock the looped (tape mark) 45s like no other.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Happy belated sweetie.
    Looks like ya'll had a blast!

• Happy Birfday!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stef! Wish I coulda been there. I heard it was a great time.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    "Getting old rules"..........Ditto! Happy B-Day Luv, I had a blast.

-Dee Rock-

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    no smoking, really?

• Happy Birthday Stef! Wish I coulda been there. I heard it was a great time.

cosignature - see you next week!
    happy birthday
    M

• Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people ever birthed!

I got a drink for you this week coming right up girl.

• Follow-up to the crazy chick story!

The homie Diane just sent out a bunch of pics from the night, including this one (the look on the security guy's face says it all):

The homie Diane just sent out a bunch of pics from the night,

more plaese.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Follow-up to the crazy chick story!

The homie Diane just sent out a bunch of pics from the night, including this one (the look on the security guy's face says it all):

oh god.

i took mine down because i thought her brother was really dying and felt NAGL about it. seems like she is just crazy

unrelated r*ss, my boyfriend just got a call from an office temp agency to be the camera man for some UFC MMA cage fighting ish at Kezar Pavilion. wtf?

• unrelated r*ss, my boyfriend just got a call from an office temp agency to be the camera man for some UFC MMA cage fighting ish at Kezar Pavilion. wtf?

Holler with promos!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stef! Wish I coulda been there. Looks like[/b] it was a great time.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Extra props to Supreme for the shirt.