MARRIED GUYS -- HOW OFTEN DO YOU "gET sOME?"

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Don't be afraid to let us know. Please to be honest.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    YOU GO FIRST

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    YOU GO FIRST

See Records to Fuck to thread.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    well, im still a newlywed so the once a month I'm getting might throw your survey off.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I want to say this: it's not quantity that's killing me, it's the "muted" action. No matter how big your house is, you just have to turn it down. No more Pavarotti + Mariah Carey action for me. I miss that.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    A lot of

In here.

Fess Up. Let's put it this way. I'm on week 2.

A lot of

In here.

Fess Up. Let's put it this way. I'm on week 2.

pffft. i can do two weeks standing on my head.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    my wife and i broke a slump the other night that had gone on for a at least a week or more.

and it's me who completely loses track. i don't know if it's just that i'm busy, grown up and not as obsessed with it, or what, but i can go for weeks without doing it and not even notice. her and i are on different work schedules, which means our bedtimes are quite different, so that's a factor too.

don't feel like you're alone Raj, things done changed for me too.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i don't know if it's just that i'm busy, grown up and not as obsessed with it, or what, but i can go for weeks without doing it and not even notice.

and potential boomerang shit coming your way in the near future. ACT NOW.

i don't know if it's just that i'm busy, grown up and not as obsessed with it, or what, but i can go for weeks without doing it and not even notice.

plaese to splain this.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

and it's me who completely loses track. i don't know if it's just that i'm busy, grown up and not as obsessed with it, or what, but i can go for weeks without doing it and not even notice.

How old are you? If your wife is a woman with a pulse, I'm thinking maybe you need to get your testosterone levels checked; it usually doesn't take much to get you guys going.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts

plaese to splain this.

even if YOU dont feel like havin it. You need to please your wife before someone else does.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

plaese to splain this.

even if YOU dont feel like havin it. You need to please your wife before someone else does.

thank you

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    suckas.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    It goes in cycles--sometimes life gets hectic and two weeks go by. Sometimes we have some extra time and I get it a couple times in a day. Either way, I most certainly notice when I hit a slump. Average=once a week or so with cyclical variations.

Bottom line: life happens but life shouldn't happen SO much that certain needs aren't taken care of. I went three weeks once and almost exploded.

Another thing I've realized after being with my wife now for 7 years (2 married) is that it isn't gonna always be hot and heavy like in the beginning. I get nostalgic for those days sometimes but I'm happy with a quickie maintainer as well.

I actually don't know what this graemlin means, but I felt it made sense anyway.

plaese to splain this.

Whatever. Most women don't cheat for sexual reasons; as hard as it may for you guys to believe, they cheat because their emotional needs aren't being met. If he's addressing those, then he'll always be in like Flynn. I'm more concerned about his physical health (eg, ruling out low testosterone), as it will impact his fertility and bone mass.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Champagne--you got a ring on your finger? Please share some actual info so I don't think you really are Antonio Banderas perping as a sword weilding feline. Given the context of this thread, I suppose that could be kind of a kinky role-playing thing, but let's hear how they do it in Argentina. BTW, I feel strongly that you need to change your name back.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

plaese to splain this.

Whatever. Most women don't cheat for sexual reasons; as hard as it may for you guys to believe, they cheat because their emotional needs aren't being met. If he's addressing those, then he'll always be in like Flynn. I'm more concerned about his physical health (eg, ruling out low testosterone) it will impact his fertility and bone mass.

So your saying...he is not a man.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    The real question is: Married dudes "How often do you get Blow Jobs?"

or

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

hahaha suckas...

I love this joke:

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Post deleted by Gnat

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    if your wife catches you rubbing one out does that count as getting some?

hahaha suckas...

No Nate, one issue at a time--the question remains, is faux an attentive lover.

Why don't you ask him or his girlfriend?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts

Now the real question I have to put on the table is: Is faux an attentive lover?

WTF?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

or

Birthday = blow job

Gnat, yes, I'm a married dude.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

hahaha suckas...

Why don't you ask him or his girlfriend?

So was there a break-up that the internet is not aware of?

ah, i see. fortunately, that's not a problem.

Whatever. Most women don't cheat for sexual reasons; as hard as it may for you guys to believe, they cheat because their emotional needs aren't being met. If he's addressing those, then he'll always be in like Flynn. I'm more concerned about his physical health (eg, ruling out low testosterone), as it will impact his fertility and bone mass.

hold on, fellas. it's not like i'm not interested in sex. my testosterone levels are just fine, please believe that. i'm just not fiending for it like i did when i was younger. in college, i could hardly think about anything else on some pussy uber alles shit. i think my libido has calmed down since then. the several week slumps don't happen very often. it's mainly that during the week she goes to bed much earlier than I do, and often if one of us is in the mood, the other isn't available. we catch up on the weekends.

It goes in cycles--sometimes life gets hectic and two weeks go by. Sometimes we have some extra time and I get it a couple times in a day. Either way, I most certainly notice when I hit a slump. Average=once a week or so with cyclical variations.

Bottom line: life happens but life shouldn't happen SO much that certain needs aren't taken care of. I went three weeks once and almost exploded.

Another thing I've realized after being with my wife now for 7 years (2 married) is that it isn't gonna always be hot and heavy like in the beginning. I get nostalgic for those days sometimes but I'm happy with a quickie maintainer as well.

I actually don't know what this graemlin means, but I felt it made sense anyway.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    bone mass

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    co~
    my bad. apologies. just messing around.