Best Ebay Questions of the Week

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Hello, Are you sold for 60 dollars?
Hi. I am a fan of the pama sound and was wondering if you'd put this album and/or the bangarang lp onto a cassette for a tenner, as i have no turntable here currently?? Thanks much. A

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    This is a favorite of mine from about a week ago. The record had sold already (he lost), but he kept offering me money for the record (about $50 less than closing bid). I still don't know what this says.

You to send me an offer(supply) for $120 while it was a question for me of my maximal money(silver) the sale has pa taken place and 3 better bidder and has $60 I thus propose you has $75 to take him(it) to you

let me know many thanks
    if you want i pay now 75$ in your account pay pal please let me knows

I think it's a language issue, but I still have no idea what was going on here. I had to send about 3 emails saying "I don't have the record anymore."

• Hi. I am a fan of the pama sound and was wondering if you'd put this album and/or the bangarang lp onto a cassette for a tenner, as i have no turntable here currently?? Thanks much. A

The only thing to do in this case is to 1) start a new auction for a cassette recording of said album (with a reserve of $15.00) and 2) inform this would-be buyer of it.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Hi. I am a fan of the pama sound and was wondering if you'd put this album and/or the bangarang lp onto a cassette for a tenner, as i have no turntable here currently?? Thanks much. A

The only thing to do in this case is to 1) start a new auction for a cassette recording of said album (with a reserve of $15.00) and 2) inform this would-be buyer of it.

or include a cassette when i mail out these records to their new owners with a small note:

"BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: YOU CAN MAKE A TENNER BY RECORDING THIS ALBUM. ACT FAST!!!"

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

Two words for you:

COMBO PACK

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    my maximal money

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Hello,

Are you sold for 60 dollars?

tenner.. that's awesome.

"if you leave us positive feedback the second we pay, we will buy
    thisw record now at your sale price."

I replied thusly

"If you will explain to me why you want me to do this, I will do it"

no reply

This is pretty sad as it reveals a certain record I was trying to peddle on ebay that I thought was worth a tenner but failed to sell for 4.99. This reply added insult to injury

Hi,
    Would you take 3.50 for the Van Morrison - Enlightenment LP?
    Regards,

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    my maximal money

OH LORDY

• This is a favorite of mine from about a week ago. The record had sold already (he lost), but he kept offering me money for the record (about $50 less than closing bid). I still don't know what this says.

You to send me an offer(supply) for $120 while it was a question for me of my maximal money(silver) the sale has pa taken place and 3 better bidder and has $60 I thus propose you has $75 to take him(it) to you

let me know many thanks
    if you want i pay now 75$ in your account pay pal please let me knows

I think it's a language issue, but I still have no idea what was going on here. I had to send about 3 emails saying "I don't have the record anymore."

Was this from a guy named Damarene by any chance? I've been getting similarly asinine/incoherent offers the last few auctions.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    i dont think it's the same guy. I just re-read it again. I should make a t-shirt out of it.