Most paid $trutter?

captainplanetcaptainplanet 626 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I, being a broke-ass duf, sometimes wonder if I would enjoy digging the same way if I could actually afford all the crazy raers. Part of the appeal is the untouchability. I suppose I also feel like doods with big bankrolls might have different musical tastes. but I could be very wrong. anyone on here pull in over 500k/year? what's the most you ever spent on a piece of wax? don't be ashamed, I just want to know who's rich. so I can prepare for my riches.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Josh

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Please post your address also.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Please post your address also.

As well as bank account number.

As it happens, I have been trying to identify the most paid strutter for some time now, in connection with several million dollars that I need to move out of Nigeria.

• how many strutters were born super priveleged like this, and never have faced a day of adversity in their life ?

admit to it, then start buying us joints. we all will feel better about it.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Josh

I was actually gunning for you. No??

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Josh

Me? Nah, I don't earn I just spend.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Josh

Me? Nah, I don't earn I just spend.

Maybe you're spending to earn

• aiiight, maybe asking about paychecks is too personal. but as far as emptying the wallet on a record:

150 is the most I ever dropped. and I didn't pay cash, just traded a bunch of records for it.

I know some of you cats have prolly approached if not breached the 4 digit price.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    most I ever dropped on an LP was $250 twice

the thing about byung big time records is I do it with paypal cash which may as well be monopoly money

I want your moder raers.

and for the love of Gordon Jump an someone please sell me a Hair n thangs