TRADES: BBK, Oscar Harris, Strazzeri, and more

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
In Montreal, I could unload records like these easy breezy to people passing through town. No one passes through Fredericton and there are no collectros in these parts (except of fiddle music), so it's time for a few trade offers. I'm after jazz, psych, funk, latin, whatever, weird records that suck but also don't suck, and local goodness. No breaks or random rap, plz. Artist/Title/Vinyl/JacketFrank Strazzeri "Straz" VG+/VGPatsy Gallant "Will You Give Me Your Love" VG+/VG- (HUGE Canadian BREAK)Cox Orange s/t VG+/VG+ (Scandinavian break, jazz rock)Jukka Tolonen "Hysterica" NM-/VG+ (Scandinavian break, jazz rock)Dynastie Crisis s/t VG/VG+ (inexplicably slept-on French prog with serious funk moves on the dancefloor monster 'Everything Everybody Everywhere')Oscar Harris s/t VG/VG (no surface noise on 'Wintie Groove', a 6+ minute James Brown rip-off from the West Indies with a gargantuan up-tempo break)B.B.K.'s Expedition "Upship's Creek" VG+/VG- (split seams) (Excellent jazz/horn rock on MK with funk and psych moves; sweet bboy version of "Livin' in the USA", and great covers of 'For the Love of Money' and 'Long Train Runnin'' good album'