album poster art that you dig

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
finally framed this bad boy. Great poster, shitty album. Show me some cool posters that came with albums please......

Comments

• Man that looks nice How much did that frame run ya? I want that setup

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    it was expensive..like $125 i think..funny considering the poster cost me maybe 50 cents...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    damn i see that record all the time, but pass it up cause it looks kind of shitty. might have to get it just for that poster joint.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    here's an easy one:

i have a minty copy of that poster (dylan) if anybody wants to offer a trade. sayin....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anybody gt that Impressions poster from '72 framed; the one with the group hangin out in the cemetary?

I was thinking of framing mines but I'd love to see some finished product. I just moved into a new house over the weekend (bye bye 3 bdrm 0 bath shithole apartment) and I'm looking to make this place grown and sexy with tinges of rackord nerd

• I need to get myself that Curtis Mayfield calender.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I need to get myself that Tribe calender.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

Bad photo of it but I have always liked this one . From Herbie Hancock Japan only solo lp "Dedication"

Does anyone know any tricks to get creases out of a poster

that's what I'm talking about..that's a nice looking poster fo sho

• there is a rick james and a prince poster hanging in my living room. Someone spilt a drink on my commodores poster while it was hanging on the wall. There is a nice Parliament poster in the Funkentelechny Lp along with the comic book but haven't hung that one.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts