Asbury Park 45 Sessions 03.30.07

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited March 2007 in Announcements
after the success of the first session, here comes session 2.

Comments

• bluewaterbluewater 145 Posts
    quality! cant wait.

• quality! cant wait.

Me neither! Hey L**!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    this just added to the lineup today...................

from WFMU......cool hands luke.

• this just added to the lineup today...................

from WFMU......cool hands luke.

Indeed![/b]

quality! cant wait.

Me neither! Hey L**!

Hey L****!

been going through the cd you gave me. you need to bring that mel brown. i need to hear me some chicken fat. loud.

prime and i uncovered some heat this weekend....expect some surpises. i'll leave the mel brown to L***y.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Chicken Fat is fire for sure! looking forward to everyone's set!

chicken fat, cold grits, hot butter and all...bring on all the funk foods that night for crying out loud!

• chicken fat, cold grits, hot butter and all...bring on all the funk foods that night for crying out loud!

I can provide all of the above (though Hot Grits will have to substitute for the cold ones...)

sport casual and cool hands luke will be throwing down heaters as well.....next session is may 11th, any strutters wanna get down?

• sport casual[/b] and cool hands luke will be throwing down heaters as well.....next session is may 11th, any strutters wanna get down?

Exxxxcelllent......

sport casual and cool hands luke will be throwing down heaters as well.....next session is may 11th, any strutters wanna get down?

:raises hand:

or ill just do as usual and bring a "just in case" box. never hurts to be prepared.

either way this friday im there. i am in need of good music and (lots of) beer.

• sport casual and cool hands luke will be throwing down heaters as well.....next session is may 11th, any strutters wanna get down?

or ill just do as usual and bring a "just in case" box. never hurts to be prepared.

What about (lots of) music and good beer???

jay boxcar had to bow out, but m.fasis will be taking his place. let the heat begin....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    picked up some last minute records today....

• You guys are fabulous!! Can't wait till tomorrow night!
    The last one was EL BLASTO GRANDE !!!!!!

What about (lots of) music and good beer???

this is also acceptable.

• You guys are fabulous!! Can't wait till tomorrow night!
    The last one was EL BLASTO GRANDE !!!!!! [/b]

<<<<<< LOCATION!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I'll be el BLASTO GRANDE by the end of the night.

you'll be sharing the sectional and the dogs will be on the floor.

i know you'll be bringing the heaters....make sure you can still get up to go record shopping at the spot on saturday morning,

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

you'll be sharing the sectional and the dogs will be on the floor.

Aaah, for a second I thought you were talking about the club! Yeah, best way to get to the flea early is have a hangover.

oh we'll get there early...maybe you'll get some great first family or herb alpbert raer joints.