Who Talks to their Ex? (NRR)

124»

Comments

• Just wondering if any of you have had run-ins when the new dude steps into the picture?

I had an ex whose new girlfriend was certifiably crazy...We were all at the same club and she deliberately poured a beer onto a $400 coat I just bought (I didn't pay that much for it, of course). Little did she know, she was fucking with the wrong chick; as soon as I discovered the "accident," I promptly marched over to the dancefloor, grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her to the ground flat on her back. Then I started kicking her and it got really messy, with my ex making a half-assed effort to "break it up." Needless to say, we both got kicked out, but let's just state for the record that I sure as hell wasn't going out like Kenneth Eng.

Brooke Valentine posts here?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    i see my ex-gf's from time to time, but my wife hangs out with a few of them fairly regularly. two came to our wedding. but these are women i dated before my wife, who i've been with for 12 years now, so they aren't threatening. of course there are some that she doesn't like and neither of us hangs out with them.