BOSSY!

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Miss Nasir Jones done been arrestedSinger Kelis was arrested early Friday morning in Miami Beach, Fla., after allegedly screaming racial obscenities at two female police officers.The officers were working undercover posing as prostitutes in South Beach when they say Kelis started screaming racial slurs at them.According to TMZ.com, the singer continued yelling at the women and rushed toward them and had to be restrained by friends.According to a police report, her "actions caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd."The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance, causing people to walk in the street and causing traffic to stop."The singer, who is married to rapper Nas, was charged with two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and for resisting arrest.

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Look like she fell in the cotton candy machine.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    how come she can never have a decent picture of her end up in the press?

ma is just foul looking.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    so kelis is racist?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

ma is just foul looking.

No way, I think she's a cutie pie.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the cuteness of that mugshot rivals kimora lee's

the pink hair is kind of weird but i can look the other way

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    so kelis is racist?

sayin'. i wanna know more about what was up with that shit.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    so kelis is racist?

sayin'. i wanna know more about what was up with that shit.

exactly, what was she getting into that required yelling at hookers?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/02/people_hot_water/main2531471.shtml

(AP) Kelis was charged early Friday with trying to disrupt an undercover police operation by screaming racial profanities and rushing toward two female officers posing as prostitutes, authorities said.

Kelis Rogers-Jones, 27, was detained at 4:30 a.m. and charged with the two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence, a Miami Beach police arrest report said.

The singer was released on $1,500 bond hours later, Miami-Dade County jail spokeswoman Janelle Hall said.

Kelis' publicist, Tracy Nguyen, wouldn't comment on the arrest, and it wasn't immediately clear if the singer had a lawyer.
    Photos: Celebrity Mug Shots
    The arrest report said the officers were posing as prostitutes along a main avenue in the South Beach nightclub district when Kelis started screaming racial profanities at them. She then rushed toward them and had to be restrained by her friends, the report said.

Kelis calmed down for a few seconds, but then started shouting at the officers and charged them again, the report said. She resisted arrest while being handcuffed.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    "YOU HONKEY MUTHAFUCKAS!!"

and she is cute.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    the smirk in the mug shot leads me to believe she was wasted when this went down.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

YOUNG ENG!?!?!

YOUNG ENG!?!?!

hahaha!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

YOUNG ENG!?!?!

hahaha!!

This picture is priceless. The caption reads, "White man feeding cotton candy to ethnic boy". This picture right here is deep folks.