AFRO RECORDS

mozambeatmozambeat 18 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi Soul StrutersCheck the list below to see if there is anything for you.I am looking for trades.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsamsoum71

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I am looking for trades.

Which is why you listed them on ebay right?

• haha, in his defense, i've seen him list some serious afro lps! nice to be updated on new stuff.... but don't spam the wants/trades

• Ashrock, its not that ebay is pointing a gun at me. I am still in controle as long as the listing doesnt end, so whoever has stuff for trade and I am interested, I can always withdraw the "platte"...voila as simple as that. So what do you have?

• Ashrock, its not that ebay is pointing a gun at me. I am still in controle as long as the listing doesnt end, so whoever has stuff for trade and I am interested, I can always withdraw the "platte"...voila as simple as that. So what do you have?

I think what he is implying is that is also provides a convenient showcase for your ebay auctions at the same time.

• I actually tried to post it in SALE CLASSIFIEDS, but it says: You cannot start new topics,You cannot reply to topics,HTML is enabled, UBBCode is enabled. I didnt have the feeling I was spaming, but if thats a feeling shared by few others my apology. Is there a way of withdrawing the post?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I actually tried to post it in SALE CLASSIFIEDS, but it says: You cannot start new topics,You cannot reply to topics,HTML is enabled, UBBCode is enabled. I didnt have the feeling I was spaming, but if thats a feeling shared by few others my apology. Is there a way of withdrawing the post?

you can send money to Raj and he will allow you to post in the classified section

you gotta pay to play playa