Cosmo Baker "Love Break" Mix

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Great Mix, Played it at a get together tonight and it got the ladies all frisky !!

Awesome. Invite me next time, dude.

And where is there a skip? I haven't listened to it but I will, and try to fix it maybe.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

12: Eddie Kendricks "If You Let Me"

I'm too lazy to look it up right now...What LP is this off of??

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

12: Eddie Kendricks "If You Let Me"

I'm too lazy to look it up right now...What LP is this off of??

People...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    So I got into work this morning, sat down and hit play on the mix, expecting the world around me to stop!

It did.

Sophisticated smoothness...good shit Cosmo Baker!

Thanks.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    shit is hot, but definitely not because emynd recommended it.

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    Great Mix, Played it at a get together tonight and it got the ladies all frisky !!

And where is there a skip? I haven't listened to it but I will, and try to fix it maybe.

It's not so much skipping as just the sound you get when a CD is scratched or something and the CD player isn't reading the CD quite right. More of a rhythmic clicking sound. I heard it during the Meters track and also towards the end of the Al Green and into the Heatwave track.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

It's not so much skipping as just the sound you get when a CD is scratched or something and the CD player isn't reading the CD quite right. More of a rhythmic clicking sound. I heard it during the Meters track and also towards the end of the Al Green and into the Heatwave track.

Yeah that's interesting to me because I recorded both those songs off of vinyl.

I did however record them into Sound Forge so maybe there's something about that which makes this nefarious "clicking" sound you speak of (which I haven't heard.)

Anyway, I really hope this doesn't take away from you enjoying the music.

The mix is old by the way, and was supposed to be done with a rapper hosting this CD, but he fell off and this mix fell off too, but I just got tired of it collecting dust. I'm not trying to burn the world down with this one, I would just like people to have some good music in their lives this summer.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    SAYING!