What are your personal opinions on this product?

8bits8bits 146 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Lets say if you had a budget. Thumbs up or down

Comments

• Though I would (and may) go with the Akai, I would hit up a Guitar Center or whatever and try the Korg PAD Kontrol (gotta love the kool spelling ... oof). Anyway, the pads are very responsive on the Korg and you get the Kaoss Pad. Its worth a look, anyway. Same price.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Does it come with sex lube?

• Does it come with sex lube?

Two ... count 'em, TWO TUBES bitch!

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts

Thanks, this looks like fun

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Honestly, I've the only lasting comments that I can recall on these peripheral pads are latency issues. Is it cheaper than buying a 1000 and a kaos pad?

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts
    Ya, but don't get me wrong i would love to rock the 1000 but it is just a money issue.

• Is it cheaper than buying a 1000 and a kaos pad?

These things cost $200. I've tooled around with the Korg and didn't notice any latency issues ... performs just like any MIDI device. Probably depends on your computer setup (memory, processor speed, etc.)

At the Guitar Center near me, they have a Mac set up with Garageband and all of these peripherals hooked up. If you have a Guitar Center (or some place similar) I would certainly suggest trying it out before buying.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Is it cheaper than buying a 1000 and a kaos pad?

These things cost $200. I've tooled around with the Korg and didn't notice any latency issues ... performs just like any MIDI device. Probably depends on your computer setup (memory, processor speed, etc.)

At the Guitar Center near me, they have a Mac set up with Garageband and all of these peripherals hooked up. If you have a Guitar Center (or some place similar) I would certainly suggest trying it out before buying.

WHat the fuck is up with your avatar? Did that woman die?

• WHat the fuck is up with your avatar? Did that woman die?

Hee hee. No ... someone mentioned seeing her being interviewed about that "scene" on a talk show. I like how she doesn't seem to lose speed ... she just disappears.

Might be time for a new avatar, though.