WU TANG past present and future

13»

Comments

• Yeah, Common was in on that too... he played it real safe though.

Acey kind of killed it, if I remember correctly.

• On a related note what do you guys think is the worst Wu affiliated album?

To me, hands down that AWFUL Buddha Monk album. If Killah Priest is third gen Wu, then this guy is fourth. Not even worth the 50 cents!

- J

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    On a related note what do you guys think is the worst Wu affiliated album?

To me, hands down that AWFUL Buddha Monk album. If Killah Priest is third gen Wu, then this guy is fourth. Not even worth the 50 cents!

- J

The U-God album takes some licking. I think there's maybe one good track on it.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    You know what i liked though....that first Sunz of Man cassette maxi-single. Still have it in a shoe box full of stuff at my parents place. I haven't listened to it in probably 8 or 9 years now, wow.

Didn't Wu-Tang tour with Rage Against Everything way, way back? I have a VHS somewhere of a show that has both of them in Jersey. East Rutherford maybe? Unless the dude who gave it to me put two seperate shows on there it would have to be because it wasn't checking for Rage. I remember ODB doing this breast stroke type of motion on stage that used to crack me up.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Just found clips of the 2 of the songs from there. Both sound a whole lot like Diary of a Madman.