Grown man Kicks

2»

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Let's be realistic -- those loafers are not only hideous, but cost more than nearly everyone on this board can afford.

I wouldn't say those loafers are hideous, but they're definitely still on the euro trash tip. The gold "buckle" is dubious at best. If you want loafers, stick with the classics: American penny loafers (weejuns is the OG) or British tassel loafers (and here Allen Edmonds is as good as suggestion as any). Gucci is Italianate and effete and classic (if at all) only in the world of fashion. Big dudes thumb their nose at fashion; it's all about style.

• I really want these but they each cost over $300:

wow. they must be nice shoes if they are priced individually and not as a pair.

• Thank you. Bally eats pretty much everything else for lunch for my money. If I could have a spree in one shop, it would be Bally. Pretty much everything they make is class.

Top marks for Gucci, Ferragamo, etc

Herm, you're the hommie but WTF is up with the rainbow shit under the leather. Shit looks like water socks.

• hell yeah i love wearin a cello on my feet

trend or class ?

for the sound

• and if yall wanna post some grown and sexy shoes/ brands, please do, im all ears.

Allen-Edmonds

classics for the business-suit wearing types, but i wouldnt call this a grown and sexy look. If you can afford to drop some loot on stylish dress shoes, i would check out brands like A. Testoni, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli, certain Gucci shoes.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    u bastards! the shoe is good, is this better?

yo, BATMON is gonna sell me the Nike jumpoffs for $600, should I do it?

• i just got some el naturalistas which in socal counts as dress shoes.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i dont care, i still love the shoes