((2000)) Shit I'm Feelin' Right Now

2»

Comments

• Congats on your supreme nerdery *A*!!! Keep keeping on on top of those records!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Glad you guys are diggin this, but I must say I'm surprised that no one as of yet has commented on the B.Cause intro.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Glad you guys are diggin this, but I must say I'm surprised that no one as of yet has commented on the B.Cause intro.

Yeah, that was awesome... I won't be able to listen to J*sh speak again without chuckling

Excellent mix homie... you got some serious skills and a diverse selection without sounding too eclectic. I can definitely take some notes from you. Keep up the good work mang!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Thank [email]N@.[/email] You are the dope shit. And this mix is more than a little representative of you excellent mixing skills and taste in music. Thanks!

• P.S. Who sampled that Five Stairsteps song? I wanna say Everlast on his first album.

candy store - escape from belize

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    these shoe dudes dissed my initial question but damn this an enjoyable little concoction!

• these shoe dudes dissed my initial question but damn this an enjoyable little concoction!

the beat under the biggie acapella is by curtis vodka. check ze track listings.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Great job with this, Nat. I caught some looks grooving at the gym the other day. If they only knew...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Thanks Drew! I just re-joined my gym 'cause I've been needing to whip my ass into shape, but instead of bumpin a mellow mix like this I've been blasting bmore and buttrock in the headphones to get all fired up.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    feeling right now...

Black Rascals - So In Love...

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts