Board Administrivia Question

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Is there a way to view a list of all registered members? Trying to send a PM to someone who hasn't posted in a minute related. Thanks.

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Is there a way to view a list of all registered members? Trying to send a PM to someone who hasn't posted in a minute related. Thanks.

Hey GP

Did you try to search by his/her name?

Peace

• Is there a way to view a list of all registered members? Trying to send a PM to someone who hasn't posted in a minute related. Thanks.

Hey GP

Did you try to search by his/her name?

Peace

Sweet. Thanks dood. Ever the helpful one you are......

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Another question: I still wanna know how much the moderators make each year. Salaried position? Benefits? 30K+?

• Another question: I still wanna know how much the moderators make each year. Salaried position? Benefits? 30K+?

Uh, dude, not really supposed to discuss salaries/bonuses w/ other co-workers man!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Sweet. Thanks dood. Ever the helpful one you are......

Ma pleasure.

Peace

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Another question: I still wanna know how much the moderators make each year. Salaried position? Benefits? 30K+?

It's a sweet gig. Raj courted us individually and our compensation packages are all different. I was asked to join the team with a shiny new Range Rover (with a trunk filled with sealed grails).