PHOTOGRAPHER B+

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I would like to know if he got a website, I googled it, but there seems to be no website.PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• www.mochilla.com

B+'s work is

• Thanks, I love my Soulstrut !!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

PICTURE OF THE CENTURY

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

PICTURE OF THE CENTURY

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

PICTURE OF THE CENTURY

I MEAN, ALBUM AND PICTURE OF THE LAST CENTURY

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    He is amazing. Eric Coleman is ill as hell too, he's got some shit up at Mochilla

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I met B***n a few years ago at Pops Record Roundup in VA.
    him: "I'm B+"
    me: "oh word, i got that panoramic poster of the endtroducing cover. you took that right?"
    him: "yeah. you should go home, get it, bring it back, and i'll sign it for you."
    me: "nah, i'm cool dude."

'Kill a photagrapher shootin as a freelancer'
    -Beatnuts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

B+'s work is

His book is pretty great, too.

• Somewhere in his archive, B has a photo of Large Professor throwing up after a rather large bong hit.
    And I think he has one of Q-Tip getting his chest shaved as well.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

B+'s work is

His book is pretty great, too.

It's Not About a Salary.

• Who are these two people on the Shadow cover? I guess everybody knows except me...

Does anybody know where photographer Kristine Larsen is nowadays? She took some covershots of mainly hip hop albums including Fat Joes first... I havent seen any stuff by her for years. I always wondered if she was danish with a name like that.

Dress

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Who are these two people on the Shadow cover? I guess everybody knows except me...

Does anybody know where photographer Kristine Larsen is nowadays? She took some covershots of mainly hip hop albums including Fat Joes first... I havent seen any stuff by her for years. I always wondered if she was danish with a name like that.

Dress

Chief Xcel (Blackalicious) is on the left. Lyrics Born is on the right (with the head wag). If you look at the back cover (the other half of the photo), it's ABB's Beni B in a cameo.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    nice one!