Popsike problemos...?

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Yowza...tried Popsike about 5 times today, and it crashes my browser after about 2-3 minutes. Anyone else having this problem??Cheers....

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    yes.

what this means is you must tread into the void known as "beyond popsike"

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

"beyond popsike"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"beyond popsike"

DO YOU HAVE THIS???

Well I was down at G*** R****ds and I pulled it from a stack that was on the counter. Some old Jamaican dude must have brought it in. Anyway, Popsike was DOWN and I got over. $45 thankyouverymuch

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    whoa....

you dudes are JUST getting that!! That ish ain't that Rare up round here. Actually given my 1st of many copies by my grandmother who used to spin in spots round the Disco era. You cats gotta contemporize man........

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

that must be the hot record tthis year. ive seen it in about 10 weekend finds already.

• It usually happens during U.S. business hours (imagine EVERY record store left in America looking up EVERY record at the same time).

I've never had problems before noon or after 6 p.m. here.

SONIC

• It usually happens during U.S. business hours (imagine EVERY record store left in America looking up EVERY record at the same time).

SONIC

That's my experience too. Funny image.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

It usually happens during U.S. business hours (imagine EVERY record store left in America looking up EVERY record at the same time).

SONIC

that is true...

however this time it happened at about 8pm last night, and at about 8am this morning (-- and you know there aren't too many record people trying it at that time o' the mornin'). It's a downright crash too...which completely force quits my browser. I'm using a Mac, and Safari as the browser, both of which have never caused any problems in the past. Dude seems to have made a very slight change to the site, with the scroll down window underneath the artist information type in area being of a different appearance now. Anyone else having this problem, as it is now seriously cramping my "what the hell is this worth" capabilities on some Northern Soul.

Cheers.....

• I would change out of safari, that shit was always crashing on me. I'm on firefox, and just used popsike with no problems.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    yeah...just emailed a few times with popsike dudes...and apparently Safari is what causes the ish....as a few other users have complained of problems using it as well. Johnny...is Firefox a free download somewhere?

Tanks....

• Yeah just google that shit homie.

that must be the hot record tthis year. ive seen it in about 10 weekend finds already.

I could see it being a weekday comeup when most experienced digger cats are working at DQ, but weekend? Be serious or post links.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Yeah just google that shit homie.

just did...just got it...problem solved...thanks dood.