Some prayers would be nice...

eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Hello all,I dont mean to get soft or religious on you, but I have been going through some hell the past month.My grandmother (basically my mom) was diagnosed with breast cancer. And it has been like pins and needles to get answers and all that.I know that breast cancer research has been really great lately, but I am still skeptical and worried.I just got a phone call from my aunt that the surgery this morning went longer than it was suppose to (7 hours!!) and that it wasn't at stage on but quickly spread to stage 3.So all I can ask of you fellow strutters is to have either send a great thought my way (and my grandmas way) or prayer. We all have had struggles and this one is way too hard for me to deal with.Be happy for what you have and please, please tell your family you love them.elise

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

So all I can ask of you fellow strutters is to have either send a great thought my way (and my grandmas way) or prayer.

done

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Here's hoping that things quickly get better from here, and that your Grandma is feeling better soon. Best wishes for you too, I hope this doesn't get you down for long.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Will do, elise.

Try to keep your spirits up and take comfort in the truth that "trouble don't last always".

Best wishes to you and your family.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    sorry to hear all that Elise, a wise man on soulstrut once told me "Pressure makes Diamonds" you'll find strength to deal with this, I promise you

if you need to talk you know where to find me

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    My grandmother, who is 94, just had surgery to remove a breast cancer tumor last week. My thoughts are with you and yours. Hope things turn out for the better.

J

• she will be in my prayers. remember even when all you see is dark clouds the sun is still shining above them. storms pass. peace, stein. . .

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I don't often remember to pray (and I was a catholic altar boy) but I will do so tonight.

Be strong.

• Prayed and Prayin

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Sending thoughts. Good luck to your Grandma, elise!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Thank you guys so much! I just got back home from staying the night at the hospital. I feel really out of it! But her spirits are high and she is staying strong, which is keeping me strong...

this means the world to me.

love,
    elise