warren bryant--rarity check?

igotthatbeatigotthatbeat 263 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Who here amongst us has or knows someone who has this lp? (produced by a highly regarded soul vocalist and a female who later released a boogie 12")In almost 10 years of buying records this is hands down the best private issue i've ever had....totally amazing laid back cross-over soul probably recorded somewhere in the mid-late 70's with early modern tinges. I've talked to a few local dealers and nobody seems to have even heard of this. I contacted the wife of the male producer and she was completely un-aware of this release...may have been some sort of studio demo that was released "behind the back" of the artist.anyone know this record?thanks!

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    never heard of it, you have a pic of it?

• cover is a plain black stock sleeve...found it sealed in a box of disco 12's

no year or adress/location...the male prouducers name is actually mis-spelled (on purpose?) but his wife confirmed that he worked with the female producer who is also credited.

label is revolet records

anyone know it?

• last call...anyone, anyone at all?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Very rare. It's worth $750.

• Very rare. It's worth $750.

don't care bout the value

b/w

rey, seriously...you got it? heard of it? hit me on the pm if you wish to not disclose your sources...