PORTLAND: Grand Wizard Theo TONIGHT and Its FREE!!

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited February 2007 in Announcements
GRAND WIZARD THEODORE TONIGHT @ XV FREE!!!!!!! This kind of opportunity doesn't come very often. Please Join us at XV tonight for a very special guest apperance by the Legendary Grand Wizard Theodore. He will perfroming a 2 hour set!! AND ITS FREE. TONIGHT THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15th... XV and Upper Playground bring you.... the Mr. GRAND WIZARD THEODORE (True School) Rev. Shines of Lifesavas/Misfit Massive/The Fix fame DJ Dez DJ Void XV (Fifteen for those roman numerically challenged) 15 SW 2nd 10 pm till late... Free people...FREE! Please help spread the word, tell your friends and co-workers and get people out to see the inventor of the Scratch!!!! Also please note that Paula B is having her birthday party just around the cornor at the Tube. I will be playing a half hour set @ or around 10. So come over for a minute and have a drink, then we can make our way across the street to XV.Thanks for looking hope to see you there!!

Comments

• How was this?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    It was pretty fun all around. It wasnt what I expected though. I was having a good day one of my roomates left town for a minute so I was giddy as could be about all the happenings.

I was supposed to play my friends birthday party around the cornor but the first DJ couldnt get his Microwave working so I ended up playing at XV instead for about a half hour. I wasnt prepared for that crowd so it was a little rough and I never made it to my friends party. Going to give her the 45 with her label name today.

Some other cat came on and played some New Edition, then Void did some scratchin' which people really enjoyed. Rev. Shines played next keepin it constant with some Disco Boogie Love. Then it was time for GWT.

His first song was an MJ beat, then some white lines reggae mashup, back to another mj beat and into JT Sexy Back. I wasnt expecting him to play all radio jams, but he did mix it up with some early 90's classics. Great crowd, lottsa people. I had a lot of fun.

I have some photos..if I think about it I will post when I get home from work,