Who is Boscoe?

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Late pass please? I am in my own world and don't peak my head out enough...

Comments

• YEAH! That'll get us back on track...
    Quick! Invaders OG Check!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    smile

smile

smile

smile

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Let me just announce that I am no longer the proud owner of this record. Every person has their price.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Let me just announce that I am no longer the proud owner of this record. Every person has their price.

You've done all you can for that record. It's time for it to stand on its own two feet like any other 30 year old.

• Did I tell you guys that at Disk Union in Shibuya in November of last year I saw, count them, THREE Boscoes, all for between 400-600 dollars? I listened to it thoroughly and thought, hmmm. That's nice. Funky funk. I bought up a bunch of Modern 45's by midgets instead. Money better spent methinks.

• Did I tell you guys that at Disk Union in Shibuya in November of last year I saw, count them, THREE Boscoes, all for between 400-600 dollars? I listened to it thoroughly and thought, hmmm. That's nice. Funky funk. I bought up a bunch of Modern 45's by midgets instead. Money better spent methinks.

You are obviously ahead of the curve.

b/w

How much did you get, raj?? (I'm considering parting with mine - hell I could get a load of killer albums for zee price of one boscoe)

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    smile

smile

smile

smile

this is my favorite post of all time

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I have a confession to make. I don't actually hatt Boscoe. Aside from the corny lyrics, I think it's an OK listen. I apologize for any pain and suffering my clonning may have caused. I promise to and I ask for your forgiveness so we may put this episode behind us and move on.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Boscoe:

• I haven't heard this yet!!!

• [i]Now 'Bosco' and 'money' may not rhyme
    But see Bosco Money rhymes just fine.

• I haven't heard this yet!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I have a confession to make. I don't actually hatt Boscoe. Aside from the corny lyrics, I think it's an OK listen. I apologize for any pain and suffering my clonning may have caused. I promise to and I ask for your forgiveness so we may put this episode behind us and move on.

Naw, its okay to talk down on Boscoe - no need to concede

I have before stated that Boscoe is not as good as Mandrill, D4L, or even Starpoint (as Reynaldo posted above)

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Naw, its okay to talk down on Boscoe - no need to concede

I have before stated that Boscoe is not as good as Mandrill, D4L, or even Starpoint (as Reynaldo posted above)

IMG SRC=http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1862/boscoebannediu5.gif>

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'll take an XL, please. And a longsleeve Marvin Whoremonger in XL, as well.

• Anyone have an mp3 of this?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Anyone have an mp3 of this?

BAN

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    smile

smile

smile

smile

this is my favorite post of all time

IMG SRC="http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" WIDTH=800>

• BOSCOE 4 LIFE BITCHES!!!!!

• hes that obnoxious sheriff from the dukes of hazzard