Talk about Divine Intervention!! (Gypsy Related)

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
For anyone that was following the whole gypsy debacle I can proudly say that the there has been a dramatic turn of events. In a surprising email this morning I was asked by my boss to check out an article about this artist to see if I knew who he was or anything about him. A fellow wanted to book him somewhere to play while he was in town on business. I clicked the link and it took me to this article at allhiphop: http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1685 I check the second email ( the bosses response to guy booking GWT ) and it was : " we already have a DJ for that night ( gypsy dude ) but your guys can play from 8-11 and gypsy dude will play from 11 till end."my response to him is something along the lines of :GTFOOHWTBS.No, Grand Wizard Theodore Good, Gypsy Dude Bad. Or whatever more like !!!BINGBANGBOOM!!! GET RID OF GYPSY DUDE ALREADY !!Ya Know..... in a nut shell.He responds to the GTW dude :"alice thinks this dj, the grand wizard theodore, will bring in quite acrowd, so we will have him spin, when he wants, and call off the otherdj for the night" Anyways this is just straight weird and out of the blue but I am just going to go with it.Can I get a That interview btw, is pretty interesting considering it's Hip Hop is Dead content.I am excited. This couldnt have come at a more perfect time.P.S. Sorry my post are always so long.

Comments