What're you doing for that special someone manana?

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Valentine's ain't too big in my house; having worked in restaurants, we always looked at it as the loser night when people who don't eat out HAVE to eat out. NEVER date night....But my lady is coming back from some bidness tomorrow, so I'm picking her up at the airport (snow willing), and I got some flowers in the bedroom for her- pink lillies and hydrangeas. Making the whole apartment smell fragrant...nice.So, what're you doing? Small, extravegant, or non-existent....

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Valentine's ain't too big in my house; having worked in restaurants, we always looked at it as the loser night when people who don't eat out HAVE to eat out. NEVER date night....

But my lady is coming back from some bidness tomorrow, so I'm picking her up at the airport (snow willing), and I got some flowers in the bedroom for her- pink lillies and hydrangeas. Making the whole apartment smell fragrant...nice.

So, what're you doing? Small, extravegant, or non-existent....

OH SHIT IT'S TOMORROW!

uh oh.

• A Brazilian Valentines...

With Sylvia McNair, Marco Antonio da Silva Ramos, Jan Harrington, University Singers and the Latin American Popular Music Ensemble
    Music of Jobim, Villa-Lobos, Gallet, Ernani, Aguiar, and Guarnieri

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I just finished baking a dozen peanut butter cookies. The second dozen are in the oven now. Had to wait until the lovely went to bed before I embarked on the baking secret squirrel win your heart because you're rad mission.

I'm a lucky fellow to have a wife like I do. And she deserves way more than peanut butter cookies. But it'll have to do for now.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Two words....

Donkey Punch!