WTF? Stewart Copeland is alive?

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I'm stoked that the Police are reuniting for a tour. I missed the grammys last night. Can't be bothered with that shit. The thing that shocks me is this:Do any of you remember the news report that Stewart Copeland had died last year? The reason I ask is because none of the coverage the reunion tour has gotten has yet to mention anything regarding Copeland's alleged death. Excuse me if this question seems ridiculous. Don't really watch that much tv.

Comments

• The thing that shocks me is this:

Don't really watch that much tv.

hows it going, btw?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    his brother Ian died last year

• The thing that shocks me is this:

Don't really watch that much tv.

hows it going, btw?

I'm good, dood... things are going well.

Living in LA now. Finally got outta the OC.

I gotta come check you out next time you DJ.

hit me up on the PM, I'll give you my info.

late,

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Stewart has been a panel judge on some UK "Talent" show over here for a couple of years. I never heard that rumour about him popping his clogs.

Glad to see they are back. Great band. Will have to see if someone has upped a youtube of the performance.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Here is what you need to know about Stuart Copeland (re-post):

• i believe he is one badass drummer..although, he can't cultivate facial hair like i used to!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I missed the grammys last night.

Then you missed Sting's shit-eating grin through the whole song.

My question to those industry insiders: was it just a grin, or was he on the tail end of one of his tantric 48 hour orgasms?

• dude sting is getting his ass tickled by a feather in that jaguar commerical. fuk dream of the blue turtles. that was bullshit.

• NOT

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    Police guitarist Andy Summers is now 65 years old.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Speaking of Andy Summers, anyone a fan of his solo stuff? I've seen it on slsk but passed on it. Something in the back of my mind is associating "Atmospheric slow widdleyness" to it, which I can take sometimes, but is not going to feature highly on my list of must-haves.