Help Pass drug test (Weed related - NRR)

speshboogiespeshboogie 105 Posts
edited June 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Sup record pimps,Need some advice here for a good friend of mine - I don't really know alot about this sorta thing but I know some of you are hardcore herb smokers & have had probably to pass a test at some point.Close friend needs to take a drug test next month (possibly sooner) for big career moves (medical field).Homegirl isn't a heavy drug user other than blunts a few times week for past few months, I wouldn't say heavy, but was a pretty casual smoker.Last time smoked was about a week+ ago & that was it, cut it off cold turkey.She is pretty sure it's only gonna be a piss test, but the paper work doesn't say they won't take hair - in which case I think she'd be fucked right?This place thats administering the test seems pretty hardcore & states they check for "adulterants" which means them herbal cleanser/de-tox drinks that you can buy at headshops to "pass any drug test" will get detected, so those are not an option.As is the old bring in someone elses piss trick, they claim they can detect that as well.The test needs to show this person's piss is totally clean.Other than drinking large amounts of water everyday are there any other tricks, tips, diets or remedies y'all may know about that can help a person come clean in short time?I did some research online & it seems on average the weed/thc or whatever stays in your system for 30 days, 45-60 days (or more) if a heavy smoker.Not sure which category she would fall in, but she is worried as shit over it.So yo, post them tips folls!

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Borrow some pee, make sure it's 98.6 when you go.

It depends though, most drug pee tests are pretty hard to fudge, they have the little lady that sits in the window and watches you. Talk about performance anxiety.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    sweat is the easiest way to get it out of your body. if she's not going to take a clenser, her best options would be to work out a lot and drink water.

just something to keep in your mind though, the water thing is sorta like chocolate and acne, there is no scientific data to back it up, but hundreds of people will say otherwise. just don't over do it.

• why would someone who smokes want to work for a company who stresses about it to that degree?...

sorry, not much help here

• for a good friend of mine

SUSPECT

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    why would someone who smokes want to work for a company who stresses about it to that degree?...

If it's the medical field she's in, she probably will have to take one to get in anywhere she works and that's that...they probably don't sweat you after that. These tests are often for the sake of insurance liability, so like your mortgage, the bank are not interested in checking your credit every week to see that you are still a good risk, they get that clean test from everyone they hire and that's that. At least that's how the hospital I have worked for for years does it. I know plenty of hospital staff that smoke weed on the regular.

If she's in the med field now, she most likely had to pass one when she was hired there too. Most places don't do random tests because it is not economically viable.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I remember that when I got the job I currently have, I was so scared that they would test me that I stopped, that was eight years ago... they never tested me but I really wanted to quit anyway. I don???t care how you slice it, inhaling carbon dioxide or monoxide has no benefits other than making you lethargic and forgetful and in my case even more of a [email]dickhe@d[/email] than I already am... Thats just my opinion though.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    why would someone who smokes want to work for a company who stresses about it to that degree?...

Because the work for the company stresses them out?

Just a guess!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    For the truly casual marijuana user, most of the metabolites are eliminated from the body within five days (it doesn't necessarily even take that long). If this is what she really is and a week has passed, then why doesn't she get her own urine test to confirm she's negative? A positive hair test would have to be validated by another type of immunochemical test (ie, urine) because of the high possibility of environmental exposure (which should buy her enough time to test clean if necessary).

Most places don't do random tests because it is not economically viable to be in constant litigation.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Good idea on the getting it tested yrself idea. As for hair samples, from what i understand, they are REALLY expensive and only high-level government types get those kinds of tests. Or maybe im mis-informed about that. But there is a type of tea called NaturallyKlean that works exceedingly well.

• Thanks for the info coselmed!

By the way, no suspect folls - it's not me who needs to pass. I'd tell y'all.
    Though maybe I will need to if I change jobs soon, fucking around on Soulstrut is prolly gonna get me fired eventually.

And yo, this test was unexpected - it's not like she chose to work for somehwere that does drug tests.
    She's already been in medical field for over 15 yrs but about to make a power move & just found out this test was part of that move.
    Honestly did not know about it & it's never been an issue, but apparently OSHA is requiring this.

I think she'll pass it, but she heard so many conflicting answers from friends & folks she panic'ed.
    Luckily she is a gym rat so she prolly just needs to hit up that stairmaster & drink crazy water.

Someone who joined the military & had to take a test told me drinking vinegar, follwed by copious amounts of water helps.
    No idea on that one though.

peace

As for hair samples, from what i understand, they are REALLY expensive and only high-level government types get those kinds of tests. Or maybe im mis-informed about that.

My girlfriend took a hair test for her sister who works at Kraft, so they can't be that expensive.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    As for hair samples, from what i understand, they are REALLY expensive and only high-level government types get those kinds of tests. Or maybe im mis-informed about that.

My girlfriend took a hair test for her sister who works at Kraft, so they can't be that expensive.

"At Kraft, we don't let potheads make our munchies."

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Was she a spy for Kraft? BlackOps in the cracker division?

Yeah, they have some "Compliance & Integrity" code of conduct that they take really seriously. They even have an anonymous helpline so people can report shit on one another.

• BlackOps in the cracker division?

suspect

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yeah, they have some "Compliance & Integrity" code of conduct that they take really seriously. They even have an anonymous helpline so people can report shit on one another.

A corporate snitch line? Damn, that's some next-level hattin'.

• A corporate snitch line? Damn, that's some next-level hattin'.

Lotta big companies got this, hell even smaller start-ups got it now.
    You're supposed to be able to rat out co-workers or even your own boss for damn near anything uncouth without fear of retribution from the company.

Let me tell you, that shit does not always work well & you can forget about remaining anonymous in many cases.
    I saw co-worker end up getting run out the company for ratting out a former boss.
    Hell no the boss didn't get fired.

I can see it's use in the case of workplace violence, harassment & shit, or folls shooting H up in the breakroom...
    But yo if you find out a co-worker smokes herb at home yet is a good worker & doesn't come to work stoned, then it's nobody's business if you ask me.

Some places are pretty hardcore about drug use on & off the job though.
    People just need to stop tripping off weed man, enough already.

• Options
    she is a gym rat so she prolly just needs to hit up that stairmaster & drink crazy water.

She'll be fine, especially if the test is 'next month' which I think you said.

Someone I know very well beat a drug test the day after he smoked by knocking back two liters of water and a cup of coffee. He pissed out so much water that the system couldn't get a true reading, and when he was sent back for a retest a week or so later he was fine at that point. (Also a gym rat who ran a lot at that time. Now he fishes a lot).

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    (NOTICE)I've never tried this nor have I been tested for drugs.

It has worked for friends though, but no gurantees.

Sqirt some of the clear into the cloudy yellow.

Or the James Bond technic!

Or the James Bond technic!

Um, a lot of good that will do her.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

It would work.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    BlackOps in the cracker division?

suspect

hahah... killing it....

• Um, a lot of good that will do
    her.

LOL !!!
    Didn't Tom whats-his-face (the actor dude) from HEAT get pinched using one of those???

Yo on the Visine trick, I am pretty sure this place will look for anything not naturally ocurring in piss. Adulterants?

I'm thinkin' there has to be a diet regimen thats good for this sorta thing, to be on the safe side.
    Suggesting the home test kit for sure.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Thanks for the info coselmed!

By the way, no suspect folls - it's not me who needs to pass. I'd tell y'all.
    Though maybe I will need to if I change jobs soon, fucking around on Soulstrut is prolly gonna get me fired eventually.

And yo, this test was unexpected - it's not like she chose to work for somehwere that does drug tests.
    She's already been in medical field for over 15 yrs but about to make a power move & just found out this test was part of that move.
    Honestly did not know about it & it's never been an issue, but apparently OSHA is requiring this.

I think she'll pass it, but she heard so many conflicting answers from friends & folks she panic'ed.
    Luckily she is a gym rat so she prolly just needs to hit up that stairmaster & drink crazy water.

Someone who joined the military & had to take a test told me drinking vinegar, follwed by copious amounts of water helps.
    No idea on that one though.

peace

Speshboogs:

A chic who stays in shape and is making power moves?

• Hahah.. yeah she's got the look & skill of one.
    But no flicks b-boy...

Well... there are a couple Mini-DV's hidden under my...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

God, that's funny. The neighbors heard me that time.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Hahah.. yeah she's got the look & skill of one.
    But no flicks b-boy...

Well... there are a couple Mini-DV's hidden under my...

a light bulb goes of Young Phonics' Mind Garden: A Roland VS880 for said mini-DV's

• Vikings' Onterrio Smith suspended for season
    Associated Press
    June 7, 2005

Troubled Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith has been suspended by the NFL for the entire 2005 season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
    The announcement had been expected for several weeks, ever since Vikings head coach Mike Tice suspended Smith indefinitely following an embarrassing run-in at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on April 21, when Smith was stopped after his bag set off a screening device. A search found several vials of dried urine and "The Original Whizzinator,'' which is marketed as a way to beat drug tests.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Vikings' Onterrio Smith suspended for season

Associated Press

June 7, 2005

Troubled Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith has been suspended by the NFL for the entire 2005 season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

The announcement had been expected for several weeks, ever since Vikings head coach Mike Tice suspended Smith indefinitely following an embarrassing run-in at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on April 21, when Smith was stopped after his bag set off a screening device. A search found several vials of dried urine and "The Original Whizzinator,'' which is marketed as a way to beat drug tests.

Dude must have went to the Ricky Williams school of NFL drug policy compliance, with Dexter Manley serving as the dean of the school. I heard that Bam Morris, Mark Gastineau, Jamal Lewis, and Bob Hayes all teach there as visiting professors. "Gotta have Kaya now. Till the day is dawnin'"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak