Wire Avatar Roll Call

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Who are you and why?McNulty. Idealistic, enforces/makes/breaks the rules, and although he's likes the whole team conecpt, he has a hard time "playing" with everyone else. Self-Destructive when left to his own devices. Yup. That sounds a lot like me."I'm a special kind of asshole."~McNulty, season II

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Yes, but can you get laid by doing virtually nothing but walking into the room?

• Yes, but can you get laid by doing virtually nothing but walking into the room?

i'm sayin'... seems like every straight chick on that show can't wait to fuck that philandering drunkard. he's my idol

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Yes, but can you get laid by doing virtually nothing but walking into the room?

no. no i can't. fine. i guess i need to change it to Pryzbylewski. bastard.

• i just finished season 1, 2 & 3 the other day and i gotta say

definate late pass on this, now i cant wait til season 4 is available on dvd or perhaps an online website? anybody got a link? bueller?

is it too late to get a wire avatar?

is herc taken? bunk?

-rich

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    come on peoples, at least roll call--you don't HAVE to say why. I haven't seen herc. someone here is bunk. what about omar?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Hey Gnat:

You might want to peep This thread. I'd be repping a Wire avatar, but I have this animated gif thing going and I haven't put one together for the Wire.