My First non mixed Mixtape

DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Whats good peoples, I just put this "Mixtape" with minimal mixing. There is no intro or drops put on it yet and the MC's from my group, Bomb Legacy, are going to host it. It features some dope commercial tracks and alot of up and coming talent from Arizona. Dont sleep. Hardbody Series Volume 1 MP3 TracklistingNas and Jay Z- Black RepublicansBomb Legacy- Meet The CrimiesWillie Northpole- AZ to NYWillie Northpole- Body Marked UpWillie Northpole and Hot Rod- Freestyle on Power 98Willie Northpole- One Blood (Game Diss)Mims- This Is Why Im Hot Remix Bomb Legacy- Get The Party StartedE 40 and Jewelz Santana- White GirlGame- Lets RideJuice and Game- FreestyleJuice- Juice NowBomb Legacy, Mr Grinch, and Big Freeze- I mean Dat Mark Live and 50 Cent- ValidationEminem and 50 Cent- The Re-UpJR Rider- Get EmBomb Legacy- Blah BlahRaymond Redd- Man UpThe Man Up Squad- The man Up AnthemMurdacopa Money Makers- I Got A Name (Lo Diss)Hot Rod- Freestyle50 Cent and Hot Rod- I Got Ho'sBomb Legacy and Hot Rod- Be Easy RemixTalib Kweli, Papoose, and Raekwon- Where It StartedJoz Imperial of Bomb Legacy- HardbodyGraph and Michael Jackson- One More ChanceNas- Where Are They Now 90's Mix

Comments