So, did Clipse or Jim Jones drop wax in 2006?

G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I have been looking for Hell Hath No Fury and Hustler's P.O.M.E. (don't hate, this album is good, I don't care) on vinyl but have not been able to locate either so far. Anybody ever hear if either of these were pressed up? I know 33third was checkin' on it but never heard back.

Comments

• There's a Hell Hath No Fury sampler EP out there but no full album.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    There's a Hell Hath No Fury sampler EP out there

where can this be obtained?

• yeh We never got our hands on it. everyone that said they had it came with nada. I am still looking for the Clipse LP, but at this point I am not even sure if the LP came out on vinyl.

• There's a Hell Hath No Fury sampler EP out there

where can this be obtained?

I can get it local over here. If you're interested I'll pick up a copy for you. I need to get one for myself too. PM if you're interested.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hustler's P.O.M.E. (don't hate, this album is good, I don't care)

Seems like KOCH barely messes with vinyl; somebody recently sold a copy of the UNK "Walk It Out" 12" on eBay for ~$35, and you would think that would be everywhere (maybe that was a fluke, though).

• Hustler's P.O.M.E. (don't hate, this album is good, I don't care)

Seems like KOCH barely messes with vinyl; somebody recently sold a copy of the UNK "Walk It Out" 12" on eBay for ~$35, and you would think that would be everywhere (maybe that was a fluke, though).

I wouldn't be suprrised, this Mims remix CD single is selling for $26 right now and there are others at $15 or so right now. Makes no sense to me. I actually like the song but come on... $26 for a CD single?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIMS-This-Is-Why-Im-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, the Jim Jones We Fly High single is minimum $10 on eBay. I'm pretty sure now that they did not press the album on wax.

Thanks for the info.

• hahah thats hilarious. We gave away a grip of those in packages. Shit we have the vinyl at under $4, I don't get why anyone would drop that kind of cash on something like that... nutty.

• we had some 20 copies of the clipse sampler ep, but restocking seems to be a bitch. if you need it you might want to grab it wherever they still got it. There's no official Jive vinyl whatsoever, no promos no nothing. Just the old 12"s and the New World promo 12".

• New World promo 12".

I didn't know this was out. I'm waiting for them to drop a Momma I'm Sorry single.

• it came out sometime last fall on a jive whitelabel 12" , before the album dropped. i doubt it will ever be a real single.

• New World promo 12".

I didn't know this was out. I'm waiting for them to drop a Momma I'm Sorry b/w Nightmares[/b] single.

But I'm not holding my breath...

If anybody has an extra of this supposed New World 12", please holler at me.