Brazil Mail Transit Time?

ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I know this has prob been covered, but is the brazilian mail system notoriously slow? Been waiting for some things for over a month now...anyone?

Comments

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I got some stuff in about 3 weeks (Brazil - Canada). Not bad at all.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    my experience has been 4 weeks to 3 months

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I know this has prob been covered, but is the brazilian mail system notoriously slow? Been waiting for some things for over a month now...anyone?

I think the mailmen in Brasil are like down at the beach hollerin' at some hoes in those tiny bikinis. I know I would be! That whole country is on chill mode like Italy. The mail is just not a priority like it is here. Fools down there are busy hustlin' to keep food on the table, the mail shows up when it shows up.
    I sent a package via air mail to a dude in Sao Paolo and it took HELLA time to get there.

If you lived in a country full of women like this would you worry about the mail leaving on time?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I think the mailmen in Brasil are like down at the beach hollerin' at some hoes in those tiny bikinis. I know I would be! That whole country is on chill mode like Italy. The mail is just not a priority like it is here. Fools down there are busy hustlin' to keep food on the table, the mail shows up when it shows up.
    I sent a package via air mail to a dude in Sao Paolo and it took HELLA time to get there.

If you lived in a country full of women like this would you worry about the mail leaving on time?

whoa...peep the sturdiness of the lady 5th from the left, Mariane Lolli(sp?.-blurry)...me likey

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    just got a record from dj pancake in brazil and shit took 6 days !

got a record a few weeks back from argentina and it took about 8 days...

guess i'm getting lucky...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I called you a few weeks ago and got a message saying that the # was no longer yours and to quit bothering the poor woman who has the # now.

Send me an update.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    I called you a few weeks ago and got a message saying that the # was no longer yours and to quit bothering the poor woman who has the # now.

Send me an update.

you're talking to dave right?

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

Send me an update.

you're talking to dave right?

i thought he was talking to you.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    paging Dan at jumpjump....

• I hope it's not too slow. I just spent $92.50 on a record from Brazil. Shipping was $15!!!

paging Dan at jumpjump....

Are you Eric Huffman who used to live in Chandler AZ? I was just down in Tucson and was hoping we could go digging. You need to update your info at Jump Jump.

AZ digging report:
    Judi is the name of the "Christian" lady in Glendale who sold me 100 records last year that she told me were mint. They were not. She was nice about it. After sending them back she quit answering my emails. I tracked her down and got a bunch of other boarder line records off of her. She was blasting the 700 Club the whole time I was there. They had a show about how Xian ladys should never date Muslim men because they are evil and want to rule the world. The stuff was unbelivable racist.

I went to 2 guys houses in Tucson and got some soundtracks, jazz, exotica and other between the crack stuff. No strong funk soul stuff.

I tried to get together with Hotsauce but it didn't work out.

On topic; a guy in Brazil says he sent me money a month ago. But I think he is running a scam.