weezyana mixtape?

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Anybody wanna upload this?Here is a bangin Ali Akbar Khan/Nikhil Bannerjee joint. See if you can spot the break that Rod Stewart jacked.01 raga manj khammaj.m4a - 19.90MB02 raga misra mand.m4a - 19.94MB

Comments

• There's a torrent of it out there... I started the DL so if it finishes before I leave work, I'll upload it to yousendit for you if you can't rock the torrent.

Is there really anything on this mix though that isn't already on one of the other 30 mixtapes featuring weezy from last year? Do you have Mixtape Legend, Dedication 2, and the advance of the Juelz/Wayne stuff that was never officially released? I didn't hear anything (that was any good) that wasn't on these mixtapes.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    totally burnt out on this dude
    was trying to see what noz is getting out of weezyana when he posted about it but his verses sound so corny to me, i am not in love with the sound of his croak.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Is there really anything on this mix though that isn't already on one of the other 30 mixtapes featuring weezy from last year? Do you have Mixtape Legend, Dedication 2, and the advance of the Juelz/Wayne stuff that was never officially released? I didn't hear anything (that was any good) that wasn't on these mixtapes.

You sure you've got the right tape?

I don't remember there being much, if any, overlap between Weezyana and tapes from earlier in the year... not that I will pretend that I've heard everything the dude has managed to put out during the past 12 months, but still.

was trying to see what noz is getting out of weezyana when he posted about it but his verses sound so corny to me, i am not in love with the sound of his croak.

He's no Shawnna or Trina...

• Is there really anything on this mix though that isn't already on one of the other 30 mixtapes featuring weezy from last year? Do you have Mixtape Legend, Dedication 2, and the advance of the Juelz/Wayne stuff that was never officially released? I didn't hear anything (that was any good) that wasn't on these mixtapes.

You sure you've got the right tape?

I don't remember there being much, if any, overlap between Weezyana and tapes from earlier in the year... not that I will pretend that I've heard everything the dude has managed to put out during the past 12 months, but still.

No, I'm just assuming, I am probably completely wrong. I never heard this Weezyana one. I'm DLing it now regardless and I will check it out. I'm just saying that all of the other mixtapes I've heard by dWayne last year had repeat material from the tapes I listed previously.

I'm really interested to hear the Carter III. I didn't burn out too bad on dude so I can stand some more material. I thought the Juelz/Weezy stuff was really good too, especially that Rubber Burnin joint and the Birds Flying High joint. Fire.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

you certainly wouldn't know

you certainly wouldn't know

I gather that that was supposed to sting.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    LOL ... GIRLS

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Thank you kindly sir.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Oh, and there really is a break in one of those tracks that Rod Stewart jacked, although he replayed it instead of sampling it. It's a phrase that's about five seconds long, that only gets played once by Bannerjee on sitar.