Post Pics Of Your Metal (RR)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
im at work right now so the best thing i could do is come up with the idea. post pics of your metal records!!!!

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    so the best thing i could do is come up with the idea.

and not a brilliant one, I must say. Get back to work, please.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Sidenote: at least one SoulStrutter contributed to the bidding on the above copy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Sidenote: at least one SoulStrutter contributed to the bidding on the above copy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

We need more of this attitude on SoulStrut.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

i am very insulted by the fact you are hating on my GREAT idea. i sit here at work all day thinking of threads to post and you motherfuckers steal all the good ones.

the best i can do is this and i get shitted on. i hate you. and you. and you.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• it seems like every year someone thinks they're coming with the shit by the tune of repping your savatage OG raer....

• I'm thanked on one of them rekkords....

it seems like every year someone thinks they're coming with the shit by the tune of repping your savatage OG raer....

well unfortunately ive only been registered here for about a year. so i get a free pass.

• or you're just B.L.O.N.= Bringer of late news

or you're just B.L.O.N.= Bringer of late news

either way forgive me. but when i start flashing Sepultura raer youll wanna be my buddy.

• the only rare Sepultura ish that would perk my interest is the first demo and I already

I'm thanked on one of them rekkords....

Which one? is it the Anthrax or Gothic Slam i'm just guessing.

• when I get home tonight...my pics will be so heavy they might crush your screen!

when I get home tonight...my pics will be so heavy they might crush your screen!

Please remember to post some pics,i realize i'm not even registering on the weight scale. My selections = < than feather weight.

• when I get home tonight...my pics will be so heavy they might crush your screen!

please let it include

Speed 45
    Urchin 45's
    Black Knight EP
    Metal List EP

or YOU ARE SOFT LIKE UK WRATHCHILD!!!!!!

• no, but I will post Poobah, Highway Robbery, Emperor, Oda, Medeviel Steel, Adios Gringo, Venom "Manitou" 12", Toad, Messendger....I thought Black Knight was a cassette only jernt...vinyl?

• I thought Black Knight was a cassette only jernt...vinyl?

are we talking about the one with the chick singer?????

I need them Adios Gringo, Toad, Oda & Poobah (black cover???) jawns

Come with the Mongol Horde catalog!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    damn. wtf is all that shit? i was gonna post here, but you done gamethefuckover'd this bitch already.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• Yo Hammertime, sick records. I've been meaning to get some Sleep vinyl, throw those babies on and burn some shit, sounds nice right about now. Whats that one in the top left corner in the first picture, I recognize the cover but I cant place the name. If I was home I'd post the picture of my Denial Of God 10", seriously one of the best metal records I've ever heard, and a gnarly looking disc too.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    All that remains in my personal inventory from that era is a faded "Death Angel - The Ultraviolence" T-shirt. Although, a friend back home has a Marshall he bought off Motorhead's "Fast" Eddie Clarke.

Post your "Caught... In a mosh" stories or yore sopht.

• For at least 10 years I had a copy of an OG Mayhem Deathcrush that a buddy of the band sent me when it came out. I used to do art for his zine.

• I'm thanked on one of them rekkords....

What's weird for me is when I post records on eBay, and someone tells me "oh damn, are you the J*** B*** that was thanked on" such and such record? I am then thankful someone reads liner notes.