the Feelies - Crazy Rhythms

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I was listening to loveless love off of this album yesterday. Justed wanted to give this album some love...that is all

Comments

• LOVE this band. If you see the movie "Something Wild" they play the band at the high school reunion and do a great cover of Bowie's "Fame." Tried to find that clip but found this one instead:

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    looks like the guy from counting crows is in the audience. I remember seeing the Feelies in that movie, that was a trip. Sister Nancy was also in that movie. I remember seeing her open up for Leroy Smart back in the day. The Good Earth is a good album too. Crazy Rhythms is their best.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    LOVE this band. If you see the movie "Something Wild" they play the band at the high school reunion and do a great cover of Bowie's "Fame." Tried to find that clip but found this one instead:

Saw it on TV last night. Fun because they can barely play their instruments.

• Such a great record...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Def a great band. Cosign.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I remember the single "Away" - which was released 1988 - really moved me the first time I heard it. I just listened to it now for the first time in years. It's good! REAL good!