iTUNES HELP

LazerLazer 796 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
arrrggh, i did an itunes update and now, when i'm looking at my library, there is an itunes store window that is blocking the bottom half of the library directory. i can't scroll to the end of the window for it seems to be larger than the itunes window. i went thru preferences, options, everything. does anyone know how to get rid of this bullshit window that blocks like half my library. oh and the store window seems to go to whoever the artist is that is playing.someone here has to know away around this.thanks in advance, you guys and gals rule!!!!love, lil' nicky lazer

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    isn't there 3 view tabs you can hit on the top right corner?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    holy shit, there is this "hide mini store" trigger buried deep with the "view" tab. that shits is now GONE. i fucking hate itunes lately. does any one know of a good free alternative for managing my ipod? being able to take songs FROM the pod would be a bonus too.

thanks

nicky

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    mhm.

Im not sure about any other programs. I never really have problems with my itunes.

maybe youre losing it

I actually like the updated version. It feels like Im flippin thru records digitally.

i can't believe I just typed that.

• itunes is the best if you have a mac if your on pc then i dont know, but itunes is great once you know how to use all of the features, and get accustomed to it. Just dont buy anything from their store.

• Im flippin thru records digitally.
    digital craetz

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

maybe youre losing it

I actually like the updated version. It feels like Im flippin thru records digitally.

oh honey, i've already lost it. what do you mean "flippin thru records digitally"?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    It has this neat thing of going through your music and you can see the cover and you flip through it.

I dunno. Im a dork.

• being able to take songs FROM the pod would be a bonus too.

You can download senuti to do this, it's free I don't have a link but a quick google should provide you with the info...

• she's talking about the VIEW buttons in the top menu... click on the 3rd button... you'll see. your files need to have album cover pics embedded in them though... itunes will do this automatically for you [insert cover graphics in your mp3s] if you create an account with them, but if not, your files may or may not already have the covers... so some will show up blank. personally, i still just stick with the regular browser.

• i still just stick with the regular browser.
    that shit is lame when none of your music has cover to display.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    she's talking about the VIEW buttons in the top menu... click on the 3rd button... you'll see. your files need to have album cover pics embedded in them though... itunes will do this automatically for you [insert cover graphics in your mp3s] if you create an account with them, but if not, your files may or may not already have the covers... so some will show up blank. personally, i still just stick with the regular browser.

it says itunes cannot access album covers on this computer?????

• she's talking about the VIEW buttons in the top menu... click on the 3rd button... you'll see. your files need to have album cover pics embedded in them though... itunes will do this automatically for you [insert cover graphics in your mp3s] if you create an account with them, but if not, your files may or may not already have the covers... so some will show up blank. personally, i still just stick with the regular browser.

becuse you have to have a store account set up

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    she's talking about the VIEW buttons in the top menu... click on the 3rd button... you'll see. your files need to have album cover pics embedded in them though... itunes will do this automatically for you [insert cover graphics in your mp3s] if you create an account with them, but if not, your files may or may not already have the covers... so some will show up blank. personally, i still just stick with the regular browser.

becuse you have to have a store account set up

ahha! i found a program that allows you to take songs from your pod and put them on your pc. it is called musicrescue and works great. highly recommended.