The Trees Community (Christian-Psych-Folk RR?)

bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
whats the deal? i know the re-release has some cassette only albums, but did this ever get a record release?

Comments

• is this the thing on pomegranate records 1975 new york? If it is it's in Acid Archives. If not i don't know. I know there is a couple of bands called trees, tree, treez, tree people. Do you knkow any of the song titles on it?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    http://thetreescommunity.com/
    @ amazon

i guess there was one record released, but not sure which. i got some street copy of the box set. what ive hurd is so far is

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I have the OG 'Christ Tree' lp & I'm planning on copping this 4cd set to get the extra stuff.

'Christ Tree' is sofucking good.

what's up with this 'item ships in 4-6 weeks' stuff on Amazon though? does that mean it's out of stock?

---

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I have the OG 'Christ Tree' lp & I'm planning on copping this 4cd set to get the extra stuff.

'Christ Tree' is sofucking good.

what's up with this 'item ships in 4-6 weeks' stuff on Amazon though? does that mean it's out of stock?

---

get it from www.othermusic.com

itll be faster.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    outtacontrol

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I completely spaced on the 4CD box. Any one know where I can get another? I need this in my life, but not for the $150+ the reissue is being hawked for (now that it's out-of-print). Mp3s would be accepted.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

clear your pm homey!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

clear your pm homey!

Done and done.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Amazing record.