Please help an old retard? *DELETED*

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Post deleted by DeeRock

Comments

• You gotta save them into one zip file. Go to download.com and get Winzip. Use the Winzip Wizard and it should be fairly easy to get it all zipped up.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That would be me! Lol.........I'm trying to send my first you send it file. A promoter needs my mix cd asap. So I put it into my computer in a folder in my music files. When I go to send it it opens the folder and will only allow me to send one track! How do I send the whole folder? I'm on a pc if that makes a difference? I know nothing about computers.......

Download winzip and zip that shiat. Then you can upload the zip file with all the tracks in it to yousendit.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    ok thanx!

• If you are on a mac: select all the files you want to send, then ctrl+click on them folls. Select "Create Archive of X Items" from the pop-up menu. That'll give you a compressed file with all the tracks. You'll be able to identify this compressed file by the ".zip" extension on the end of the file name. It should appear in the same folder as your tracks. Upload that file. They'll have to de-compress it on the other end, which should be simple if they know anything about computers.

Hope that makes sense.