EliseStrut

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
What's the deal with homegirl? Why are there 3 (4 now) threads about her on the main page? I mean I understand it's really exciting for desperate record nerds to find girls into records but come on people. To an outsider such as myself it just looks like a bunch of hard up dudes in some kind of cock race. If anything I bet she is clowning fools or if not she should be.I'm not hating, i'm calling as I see. No offense to Elise or anyone else but get over it. Yeah I saw homegirl grabbing herself and she looks okay but geez! Seriously. Y'all acting like the only titty you've ever seen is on the niagara record or some shit. I mean geez "Elise post your PM's"....."Elise, post your finds"..."Elise, what are you doing right this second"....."Elise, what are your plans for 5 minutes from now?"......."Elise, Elise, Elise," P.S. Elise, we still on for dinner at 7?

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the 'self-aware' HEY ELISE threads are getting kinda

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    While I'm sure homegirl enjoys it, all of this is getting outta fucking hand.

Why not ask this question in one of the 3 other threads...?

Come on now.

• Y'all acting like the only titty you've ever seen is on the niagara record or some shit.

haha.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Come on now.

yeah, all these threads of people trying to distance themselves from the Elise Phenomenom are bullshit. What do they want to prove? Or say? You live in an ELise world or you don't. But if you don't, the rest of us don't care. I left my family to follow the Elise cult. What did you do? POst from the comfort of your home that you are "clean" or "better". Please.

• Y'all acting like the only titty you've ever seen is on the niagara record or some shit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the 'self-aware' HEY ELISE threads are getting kinda

Yeah i think were headed for overload which will settle the furvor.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Come on now.

yawn....

it is getting rather boring....

• i just dig it cause I used to work with a foine ass french girl named Elise, so anything that reminds me of that marshmallowy booty is OK with me.

• While I'm sure homegirl enjoys it, all of this is getting outta fucking hand.

Come on now.

The only Elise thread I ever bothered to look at was the titty one and it's burried waaay down so I just started this one so I wouldn't have to look at any of the other ones. Good point though.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• i just dig it cause I used to work with a foine ass french girl named Elise, so anything that reminds me of that marshmallowy booty is OK with me.

French girls do have marshmallowy booties...good description....lotsa butter n cheese in their diets plus walkin' everywhere and takin the stairs...the perfect combination of shape and chusion...mmmmmmmmmmmm.....French booty

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i just dig it cause I used to work with a foine ass french girl named Elise, so anything that reminds me of that marshmallowy booty is OK with me.

French girls do have marshmallowy booties...good description....lotsa butter n cheese in their diets plus walkin' everywhere and takin the stairs...the perfect combination of shape and chusion...mmmmmmmmmmmm.....French booty

that's very funny