Who's gonna be in Chicago for the Superbowl?

eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
????

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think the chitown heads will be....paging F*gtillo, lol

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I will ......

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    In full-effect. I requested a personal day from my job Monday right after New Year's, just in case the Bears made it. And look what happened?

• M**k L*****y currently looking for flights on hotwire.com...LAX to O'Hare...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ITS GOIN DOWN

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    M**k L*****y currently looking for flights on hotwire.com...LAX to O'Hare...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    what superbowl!?

(ne fan)

• of course i will be there. what's up on watching the game?

• what superbowl!?

(ne fan)

the AFC championship was the superbowl...sunday is going to be

of course i will be there. what's up on watching the game?

I will be banging the beers in the comfort of my own abode, in front of that 50-inch plazzzz. The police are going to be stepping up their pressence, so if anyone plans of driving: Beware of the Fuzz!

• in front of that 50-inch plazzzz.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Isn't the Super Bowl in Miami???

• Isn't the Super Bowl in Miami???

nope!

• Isn't the Super Bowl in Miami???

yes, but the chicago dudes will be siitin' in bars watchin it on big screens and eatin' tons of sausage

• My Roomate is from indiana so he's got internal conflict.

Im gonna eat 50 wings.

Go Bears.

btw, Friday night Im djing this free booze thing at schuba's from midnight to last call if any strutters are around the area.

A lot of Indiana folks rooted for the Bears the last time they were in the Superbowl -- just after the Colts came to Indianapolis, so this shit is tearing them apart. It's actually pretty sad (and pathetic).

The good thing is that no one is giving the Bears a shot, so it's all good either way. I'm hoping for a cold day in hell in South Beach.

btw, Friday night Im djing this free booze thing at schuba's from midnight to last call if any strutters are around the area.

Nice work sneaking in that plug. Schubas is a quality, lowkey spot. I've been in hibernation for the past few weeks but maybe I'll come out this weekend.

• A lot of Indiana folks rooted for the Bears the last time they were in the Superbowl -- just after the Colts came to Indianapolis, so this shit is tearing them apart. It's actually pretty sad (and pathetic).

No one in Indiana is torn about the Colts playing the Bears, the opposite they're looking forward to tearing you guys apart!

• btw, Friday night Im djing this free booze thing at schuba's from midnight to last call if any strutters are around the area.

maybe I'll come out this weekend.

me too. free booze after midnight? too good to be true?

A lot of Indiana folks rooted for the Bears the last time they were in the Superbowl -- just after the Colts came to Indianapolis, so this shit is tearing them apart. It's actually pretty sad (and pathetic).

No one in Indiana is torn about the Colts playing the Bears, the opposite they're looking forward to tearing you guys apart!

Where are you in Indiana?

I talk with a bunch of people for my job who live in the northwest portion of the state, near the Rensileer (sp?) area, and they are all former Bears fans. While a lot of people are surely Colts fans, most of them in fact, the Colts are still relatively Johnny-come-lately. When did they come there, in '84? Indiana folk rooted for the Bears for more than 50 years prior.

There's still a very small faction in Chicago rooting for the Cardinal football team, and they left Chicago in 1960.

• I'm in NY, but my wife is from Indianapolis and all her friends and family are there. Yes the Colts moved to Indy in '84, still people are fanatical about them. I understand what you're saying, but I think "torn up" is the wrong choice of words. Its more that people really want the Colts to win, but the loss won't be so devastating since it'll be to the Bears, due to history as you have pointed out.

• dreas check your pms dawgggggg.

done. it's on! chicago people come to schuba's for raers and FREE BOOZE from 12-2am tomorrow.

done. it's on! chicago people come to schuba's for raers and FREE BOOZE from 12-2am tomorrow.

right on! dreas and I play records from 12-2 (I think the free booze is from 12-1.) no cover. be there with dancing shoes laced the hell up.

• I grew up in Northwest Indiana and root for the bears. Renselear is probably closer to Indy than it is to Chi though.