price check: white label promo jk co

stilldigginstilldiggin 223 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I just got a white label promo of Jk & Co "Suddenly One Summer" on white whale.how much should i have payed for this. just wondering what others value it at.Record in vg++ Jacket in good

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    $5

• $5
    yeah...right.....og copy's go for like 35-80 or a little more sometimes. BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE
    did you rack up 900 "super silly" posts saying stuff like this?

• I like that record. I wouldn't expect the price to top $80 even for a wlp, but anything can happen.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    2 meeeleeeon fafeeeeleon

• 50 bucks. psych collectro's are real picky on cover cond. peace, stein. . .

• thats what i thought i just needed confirmation. I won an auction on ebay 49 bucks, my max and the winning bid. I wish it was less, some sniper hit it at the last miniute.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    $5
    yeah...right.....og copy's go for like 35-80 or a little more sometimes. BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE

= overreaction.

Take a few deep breaths and do some basic reaearch. Popsike + "suddenly one" = boom.

Rookies.

• $5

= overreaction.

Take a few deep breaths and do some basic reaearch. Popsike + "suddenly one" = boom.

Rookies.
    =Yeah i know i did that first. Its a promo. Am i not permited to ask RR questions on this board?? Only BS about how stupid people are or how they don't know anything, or about how this person or that person should be banned. I asked a real question, about a real thing that i wanted more info on. WTF? this is why i stay away from fourms and boards. Everytime i post someone wants to be a smart ass.

Strut+your fingers=

Asshole.

LEAVE ME ALONE! SHUTUP!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Stilldiggin makes me feel like I should be sharing my zoloft with the community

• i just wish some people could be serious or keep their stupid opinion to their selves. I dont need zoloft, im not angry, i just wanted some info and i thought this was a good place to continue my search.

Was i wrong?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i just wish some people could be serious or keep their stupid opinion to their selves. I dont need zoloft, im not angry, i just wanted some info and i thought this was a good place to continue my search.

Was i wrong?

no it was the right place to go and some people did offer help, its just your reaction was pretty extreme and I think a lot of the homework on this is considered easy to do (popsike, google, previous eBay auctions)

in addition to all that soulstrut has never been a place to have people that care too much about white labels, very raerly do folks on here talk up a white label vs. regular label

and maybe I missed it, but have you introduced yourselves to the strut massive? With 89 posts you can come across as a newbie just fishing for advice from those that know without looking like you want to contribute something back.

thats what i thought i just needed confirmation. I won an auction on ebay 49 bucks, my max and the winning bid. I wish it was less, some sniper hit it at the last miniute.

you paid too much.

Keep "diggin in da cratez".

• thats what i thought i just needed confirmation. I won an auction on ebay 49 bucks, my max and the winning bid. I wish it was less, some sniper hit it at the last miniute.

you paid too much.

obvously, dingis, it was my max bid. MAX
    I will continue to "dig in the digital cratez" as well, its not a bad buy i like a few songs and it is
    sell/trade-able. No worries.

$5

why did you feel the need to ask if you know? Did you need to validate your purchase w/ the "soulstrut massive"?

and yes all my posts are "super silly".

Bye.

thats what i thought i just needed confirmation. I won an auction on ebay 49 bucks, my max and the winning bid. I wish it was less, some sniper hit it at the last miniute.

you paid too much.

obvously, dingis, it was my max bid. MAX

I will continue to "dig in the digital cratez" as well, its not a bad buy i like a few songs and it is
    sell/trade-able. No worries.

dingus?

Nice One.

• this thread is funnier than anything elise related going right now...

I always thought it was spelled 'dingus'. Learn something new each day.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I clicked on this thread wondering how a simple price czech could get 15 replies... now I know

• $5

why did you feel the need to ask if you know? Did you need to validate your purchase w/ the "soulstrut massive"?

and yes all my posts are "super silly".

Bye.
    yeah somthing like that. I know that it has a wide range in price and i was curious what a promo copy was worth. thats all sorry if i interupted your regular sceduled sillyness with my RR mumbo jumbo, my bad.
    Lets kill this thread now please. Im over it.

• I was looking for that "superfluous graemlin use" graemlin.