Is your gurl a secret lurker?

wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
or does she think your excessive time on soulstrut is ghey?Mine confessed yesterday that when I'm at work and she needs to cheer up, she goes on soulstrut and lurks as there's "always something on there that makes me laugh or smile and then I go and have a good day." I had originally showed her the post about the engagement and then nzshadows trill life stories destined for stardom...now she's hooked, and says "I think soulstrut's great" shit is mad Joey

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    yeah my bitch is always on this shit.

• my old girlfriend used to, she might still...after we broke up I mentioned something on here about the girls in Poland(we took a trip to Poland together) being hot (I had told her when we were there I wasnt into them...she could be the super jealous type) and she got super heated over that...so if she still lurks, "Hi K**s**ne"!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I think I showed my lady the "cling-on" thread, and she ran for the hills. There were some hilarious yet disgustingly detailed accounts of shat leftovers up in there.

• My girl doesn't lurk. Every now and then I'll show her a post of something I think she'll find funny. But for the most part she hates soulstrut, which she refers to as "soulsucks".....

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    My girlfriend is registered.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    my wife's not on SS, but i've got her saying "That's not a good look" to describe nearly all things wack in her life.

is that ???

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    About two years ago, I told my girlfriend that I hadn't emailed her because my internet connection was down. She countered with the jawdropper 'I saw you posting on soulstrut'.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    oh hells no

• About two years ago, I told my girlfriend that I hadn't emailed her because my internet connection was down. She countered with the jawdropper 'I saw you posting on soulstrut'.

haha, I remember that

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    My wife calls you all my internet record loser friends.

But is in her daily vocab.

she thinks im a big gay loser for spending my time talking to you folls.

but she regularly gets down to the mixes i so often download.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    About two years ago, I told my girlfriend that I hadn't emailed her because my internet connection was down. She countered with the jawdropper 'I saw you posting on soulstrut'.

I've had similar experiences - "Sorry, I fell asleep at like 11:00"
    "...then how come you were posting on Soul Strut at 1 AM?"

In fact, I'm a little nervous about this post...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sucka's.

sucka's.

Your contributions to this board are immeasurable.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i got in a small fight with mine regarding my time on here and other music related internet business. i clearly told her that you're just

• My wife calls you all my internet record loser friends.

But is in her daily vocab.

she thinks im a big gay loser for spending my time talking to you folls.

but she regularly gets down to the mixes i so often download.

thats pretty much my girl too... funny stuff.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    sucka's.

And her punctuation incomprehensible.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sucka's.

And her punctuation incomprehensible.

suckazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]

• i got in a small fight with mine regarding my time on here and other music related internet business. i clearly told her that you're just

I believe it was Motown67's lady who referred to Soulstrut (and computer-related time-fillers in general) as "his square-headed bitch." Classic material!

And as to question posed in this thread title: no, she actually posts when she's avoiding a little PhD work.

Oh and...

My girl ain't my girl no more/now she got a ring.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    my Girls are not into music like i am.
    Man does clown me now and then about being on the Board, but ultimately respects me nerding out. i try to send him all threads that have to do with skateboarding and/or have pics of Salma, Buffie the Body or Mariah.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    she thinks my excessive time on soulstrut is ghey

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I get clowned constantly...
    She'll pretend to be at the keyboard and
    say somthing like, "Oh I wonder if Digger Extra posted a reply yet".

• I'm pretty sure my lady started to get ideas for presents. I warned her not to. I don't think she knows my username though.

• my ex calls soulstrut "my little support group".

shit bugged me everytime.

my ex calls soulstrut "my little support group".

It's OK - we're here if you need to talk about it.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    remember, when you're posting on Soulstrut, Jody is out fucking your girl...

THE BRAIN!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    remember, when you're posting on Soulstrut, Jody is out fucking your girl...

omg

• my ex calls soulstrut "my little support group".

It's OK - we're here if you need to talk about it.