Extras (hbo related)

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone been watching? i was a fan last season but you could tell the show wasn't at its peak. sorta like the first couple seasons of seinfeld, or even curb. but, so far, every episode this season has been .are u having a laugh???

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    ^^ Is he having a laugh?

Have they aired the David Bowie one yet? If I wasn't < 10,000 posts, I would post the : faysmelt : graham lynne. Andy is : sunned : into the ground...

• yea, the david bowie episode was 2 weeks ago... and it's like the wire in that they are showing this coming week's episode 6 days ahead. last night i caught the one with chris martin. probably the funniest yet.

• This season is so terrible it's, literally, not even funny

• Yeah, this season is fantastic. Andy's agent talking to the little actor was one of the funniest exchanges I've seen in a long time. And when the agent goes on TV and challenges the host to guess who's a "mongoloid" only by looking at people from behind?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    The best thing about this season is the willingness of the "Names" to embarrass themselves. The "Guess The Mongoloid" host is Richard Madeley, who is famous for making a cock of himself with ill-judged comments on his live "Chat" show. He did an Ali G impression which was unintentionally more cringeworthy than anything Gervais has ever done.

The underlying theme of this season is having a pop at most of the other big current UK "Comedy" shows which all tend to be thrown together around the same characters and the same repeated catchphrases [a la When the Whistle Blows]

• This season is so terrible it's, literally, not even funny

BAN!