djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
...posts!sup batches!

Comments

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    d.j. anna.

if you need anyone to show you around the strut or provide you access to secret locations and trapdoors, please to let me know. i know that the strut can be hard for women sometimes. i also know alot of the soulstrut slang tang and may be able to decipher it for you if needed. i'm down by law and know my way around and all that.

cas

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I remember a time when I was the woman with the highest post count on here...Perhaps I need to get back in "da game" and whip some of these young bloods into shape. Hold it down for me, Anna!

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    d.j. anna.

if you need anyone to show you around the strut or provide you access to secret locations and trapdoors, please to let me know. i know that the strut can be hard for women sometimes. i also know alot of the soulstrut slang tang and may be able to decipher it for you if needed. i'm down by law and know my way around and all that.

cas

DJ love. Twisted, but adorable.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    dear neta.

i know it can be hard to stay up on all the posts and topics that get started around here. if you ever need a 6'3" guy with a receding grownman hairline to show you around and drop the knowledge of the day on you...please feel free to let me know. i also enjoy good mixtapes, kettle one, red wine and trips to the spca.

plaese to holeur back.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude speaking of grown and sexy there's girl that works at in n out girl at mission valley that's 6'1" and she was fukin fine

no ayo

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    dear cas,

i know it can be hard hollering at all these fine dj moderatin' females up in this intergalactic rest-stop of virtual communication...and yo, if you ever need a partner in crime to wine and dine & double virtual date the three to four women that can cut through the key-stroked bullshit up in here, then holler at your boy. i'll lace you wit some game. for real, jeyuh. the hair ain't receding and neither is my waist size, knahwutimeen? fo real. yeah. oh yeah, i enjoy fantastical PMs to myself that I may or may not have written, but enjoy the self-stimulated attention that ensues, regardless. knahwutimeen? jeeyah. for real.

you know what time it is.
    ~gNAT