WANT Aggression - You are my Starship

NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm willing to do a serious trade or cash or cash and trades. I'm very much in need of this one, so I'm open to ideas. Thanks

Comments

• Is this a 45?

• Yep, or it might be I've never seen one. Their other release is one of those wierd 33-speed 45 sized vinyl cuts. You have that other one right D?

• Yeah, that's right.. I have the other one.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Can someone who has Starship please yousendme some audio, even a small clip? I need to hear this so bad.

• Can someone who has Starship please yousendme some audio, even a small clip? I need to hear this so bad.

please to send to me too

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    its on morsecodes Fusion Batches mix if you can get that from him. id record it for you but my final vinyl isnt working well. some weird pauses everytime i record... sorry.

• its on morsecodes Fusion Batches mix if you can get that from him. id record it for you but my final vinyl isnt working well. some weird pauses everytime i record... sorry.

• its on morsecodes Fusion Batches mix if you can get that from him. id record it for you but my final vinyl isnt working well. some weird pauses everytime i record... sorry.

such a good mix btw...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    its on morsecodes Fusion Batches mix if you can get that from him. id record it for you but my final vinyl isnt working well. some weird pauses everytime i record... sorry.

such a good mix btw...

Healing music.