Michael Jackson....verdict guesses?

2»

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

I'm willing to bet that if he walks, he'll leave the planet.[/b]

Cue Groove Holmes!

you mean charles earland right?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    My question is, do folls riot if they lock up MJ?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    My question is, do folls riot if they lock up MJ?

i heard if he gets convicted motherfuckers in uzbekistan and outer mongolia will take to the streets.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Not guilty--just like O.J.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

what does MJ have to do with OJ?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

gloves?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

gloves?

HAHA!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Hey,

But, if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide. The fear of anal displeasures he'd receive from masses of inmates would drive him to off himself.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

well, I'm fairly certain that if MJ does go to jail, his prison experience will be not so much this:

As THIS:

well a spokesperson from the prison system already said that they wouldn't give him any special priveledges but due to his fame, he would be in a protected area and a solo cell. this is what they do for high profile prisoners or really hated ones...this is how Charles Manson is locked up. but I SERIOUSLY doubt he'd get put in Club Fed.

here it is...

"The mere fact of his fame makes it likely that, after a thorough physical and psychological assessment, he would be placed in a single cell in a unit designed to ensure his safety, prison officials said.

There is only one such protective housing prison unit in California. Its inmates include 1960s cult leader Charles Manson and Robert Kennedy???s assassin Sirhan Sirhan.

All the inmates were placed there either because their crime, their fame, or the fact that they have enemies statewide, means their safety would be jeopardized elsewhere.

???Despite Mr Jackson???s fame, if he were sentenced to prison he would be a convicted felon and you cannot give him any other rights than any other inmate,??? a California prisons spokeswoman said.

???But because of his fame, we have to take extra steps to protect his safety,??? she said.[/b]

and this is that place

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    and this is that place

central valley!!!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Not a lot--other than them being superficially similar; I just like the idea of one being "above the law" on account of one's celebrity or wealth (as twisted as that sounds when applied to those two cases...or in general). Uhh, perhaps I've said too much...