Michael Jackson....verdict guesses?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
ok...I havent seen a MJ thread in awhile and I am wondering what the people think the verdict will be? I heard on Jim Rome the other day that the gambling world is all over this shit..and I dont doubt that at all. so which way is this thing gonna lean?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Walk Right Now"
    "Beat It"

• "Walk Right Now"
    "Beat It"

yeah..my guess too

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    He is up for 10 counts. I bet he gets one or two of the minor ones, but nothing that is going to make him see jail time.

-k

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    My guess is he doesn't get convicted of any count. Maybe the underage drinking one.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    My guess is he doesn't get convicted of any count. Maybe the underage drinking one.

Same here, if I had to put $ on it.

He's famous, and for all intents & purposes, white.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Same here, if I had to put $ on it.

He's famous, and for all intents & purposes, white.

and most likely not guilty. So lets get this circus over with so mike can get back to the other circus that is his normal life.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I reckon he'll get community service but won't need to spend any time in the cooler.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    He's walking...and yes he is white.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Uhg - saw him on TV last night and he looks terrible. Could he be so manipulative as to have packed on the white make-up for that sympathy-inducing at-death's-door look? I feel this story will not have a happy ending.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    alright. guilty or not, michael jackson has a personal magician by the name of the Majestic Magnificent[/b] and im kicking myself for not thinking up that name first. anyways, your pimp game is official when you have your own private magician. that is all.

oh, and i know it's kinda fucked up to say, but id like to see michael go to prison just to satisfy my curiosity about that blotchy skin disorder thing he's going on about. i mean, you cant wear make up in prison, right? i wouldnt know.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    oh, and i know it's kinda fucked up to say, but id like to see michael go to prison just to satisfy my curiosity about that blotchy skin disorder thing he's going on about. i mean, you cant wear make up in prison, right? i wouldnt know.

make-up is allowed

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    I reckon he'll get community service but won't need to spend any time in the cooler.

What kind of community service? Hopefully not something involving children. Not a good look.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Innocent on all the serious counts. Maybe a conviction on the alcohol thing. I'd bet money on it.

Every person the prosection has brought in has been shady as fuck. They haven't found ONE person that's legit. And I used to think Michael was guility as hell.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

still deliberating...that can't be good for MJ right?

• still deliberating...that can't be good for MJ right?

Probably not...

Negative. It probably means the jury cant come to agree on alot of things.
    Unanamous decisions are usually swifter. But Its still a toss up with high profile cases.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I think Mike will probably walk due to lack of credible evidence and witnesses. Personally, I think something shady went down, it's just that the state can't pin it down (perhaps beyond the serving alcohol to minors thing). This is the same way I felt during the O.J. trial (ironically), thinking that dude's hands were dirty (or bloody) but the state didn't get it done. Incidentally, Mike needs some serious psychological counseling.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

If he does walk, will he attempt another album or will he bow out gracefully.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I personally think he let them drink wine and look at some dirty mags or interenet tits......but nothing more.

he'll walk or be convicted on one of the lesser charges....probation max

they'll humiliate the dude and make him do CALTRANS.....that would be hilarious

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Probably not...

Well....the jury not being able to agree could be good. Especially if they get a deadlock or some other thing that keeps them from juding on the big stuff.

I agree he'll most likely get one of the lesser charges and then go Kieser Sose (SP).

Probably not...

Well....the jury not being able to agree could be good. Especially if they get a deadlock or some other thing that keeps them from juding on the big stuff.

I agree he'll most likely get on of the lesser charges and then go Kieser Sose (SP).

I'm willing to bet that if he walks, he'll leave the country.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Probably not...

I agree he'll most likely get on of the lesser charges and then go Kieser Sose (SP).

I'm willing to bet that if he walks, he'll leave the planet.[/b]

Cue Groove Holmes!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

But, if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide. The fear of anal displeasures he'd receive from masses of inmates would drive him to off himself.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hey,

But, if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, that's sort of what I was trying to get at, but can you imagine a Mikeless world? Then we're left with just Jordan and Tyson! Booorriiinng...

Hey,

But, if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, that's sort of what I was trying to get at, but can you imagine a Mikeless world? Then we're left with just Jordan and Tyson! Booorriiinng...

Who would I point and giggle at then?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Probably not...

I'm willing to bet that if he is found guilty, he'll leave the country.

Probably not...

I'm willing to bet that if he is found guilty, he'll leave the country.

If he's found guilty his bail will be revoked immediately and he'll be taken into custody.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Can I get a white Bronco Freeway chase?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hey,

But, if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide. The fear of anal displeasures he'd receive from masses of inmates would drive him to off himself.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

well, I'm fairly certain that if MJ does go to jail, his prison experience will be not so much this:

As THIS:

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    if on some off chance Mike ends up going to prison, I think he'll commit suicide.

Exactly what I was thinking.